• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Oct 21, 2008
    St Mary's
    Well that and the "Department of the Navy" on the ID cards... :innocent0
    QUOTE]

Just because you brought that up, we are the Mens department of the Navy (not including SEALS and other combat related MOSes)

Now now...lets play nice. I have a ton of Marine jokes too...:D

Edit: But I'm always nice to them, hell we would even have coffee waiting on the beach for them when they stormed the beaches.

s14

Nov 15, 2009
    19D. But barely. Stupidity screwed up my hearing. That and no earplugs known to man can save you from the noise of working on a 8000 h.p. Top Fuel Funny Car.

joppaj

Staff member
    Apr 11, 2008
    MD
    19D. But barely. Stupidity screwed up my hearing. That and no earplugs known to man can save you from the noise of working on a 8000 h.p. Top Fuel Funny Car.

I have no idea what 19D means (infantry?) but whatever it is, good luck. Hell, if it's dishwasher than you go be the best damn dishwasher the Army has ever had. Take pride in your job, do it well no matter how crappy it seems and you'll enjoy your time.

s14

Nov 15, 2009
    And Shocker, you should be able to get an eotech for a lot less than retail because you are current Military. Try brownells first.

SCARCQB

Get Opp my rawn, Plick!
    Jun 25, 2008
    Undisclosed location

HOOOOAAAHHHHH!!!!!!! Its an Army Thing.:party29:

Excellent Choice... Outstanding!

MOS19D- Armor/ Scout

Skill Level 1 MOSC 19D1O. Performs duties as crewmember, operates, and performs operator maintenance on scout vehicles. Armored Airborne ReconnaissanceVehicle (M551A1), and Cavalry Fighting Vehicle (CFV), HMMWV, M113, crew-served weapons, anti-aarmor weapons, and communications equipment. Loads, clears, and fires individual and crew-served weapons. Engages enemy armor with anti-armor weapons. Operates and performs operator maintenance on wheeled vehicles. Assists in the recovery of wheeled and tracked vehicles. Secures, prepares, and stows ammunition on scout vehicles. Performs mounted and dismounted navigation. Serves as member of observation and listening post. Gathers and reports information on terrain features and enemy strength, disposition and equipment. Applies principles of escape and evasion. Collects data for the classification of routes, fords, tunnels, and bridges. Performs dismounted patrols. Employs principles of cover and concealment and camouflage. Assists with construction of light field fortifications, laying and removal of mines, and emplacing demolitions. Requests and adjusts indirect fire.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bara4033

Latest threads

Top Bottom