• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Brooklyn

I stand with John Locke.
    Jan 20, 2013
    Plan D? Not worth the hassle.
    I absolutely 100% DISAGREE with you on this point. Social media has become a huge battle ground for 2A rights, among other things. There are hundreds of misleading or outright false memes, images and links floating out there.

For example, right after Sandy Hook, liberals began posting an image of Ft. Hood saying "This man killed x number of people on a military base full of guns, more guns is not the answer."

Savy 2A people were quick to attack it reminding people that only MP's carry sidearms now.

You are needed on social media in the battle to protect 2A. What is not needed is posting false stuff, or whiney crap.

No. Facebook is not our future. Its hollow and everyone knows it. Rack is right about this. Plant your feet speak the truth and get on with deads. Its what we do not what we says. The generation of horse shit must end. If Facebook is our future this nation does not deserve to live.

There is a reason the Facebook generation earns no respect. This generation is lost, but they will not get found on Facebook nor will I pander to them.

If Facebook is our future we do not deserve to have one.

Bafflingbs

Gozer the Destroyer
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 16, 2013
    Calvert County
    I mean to small to measure statistically. Like ar-15 used in crime.

If you allow folks to solve problems that do not exist you are in fact enabling the opposition.

There is no proposal to ban new tech, but rather a proposal to ban old tech. It is predicate on several false premises. One is the idea that we have a problem that needs solving. The other is a religious faith in technology. Those who understand tech the most tend to be the most circumspect in their claims. This is because they know its limits. We just lost an entire airliner.. give that some thought as you pray to the gods of tech to free us from the need to know what we are doing... ;)
    You hold on to your flint lock, but technology is coming.:lol2: Just kidding, don't get :mad54:

Brooklyn

I stand with John Locke.
    Jan 20, 2013
    You hold on to your flint lock, but technology is coming.:lol2: Just kidding, don't get :mad54:

Not mad just wondering if you think 3000 year old math is still use full.

I still use t. Squares. I just found out that my laser bore sighter I less usable than a low tech optical bore sighting system.at half the price. Want to buy the laser system.. . Brand new high tech. Useless.... ;)

erwos

The Hebrew Hammer
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 25, 2009
    Rockville, MD
    But you seem quick to think the worst of our community... ;)
    Anyone who's spent fifteen minutes on any gun related forum knows damn well "our community" is not composed entirely of saints and angels. Some of them are racists, anti-Semites, and have genuine mental illness. Let's not be stupid in the name of unity, please.

clandestine

AR-15 Savant
    Oct 13, 2008
    Elkton, MD
    Anyone who's spent fifteen minutes on any gun related forum knows damn well "our community" is not composed entirely of saints and angels. Some of them are racists, anti-Semites, and have genuine mental illness. Let's not be stupid in the name of unity, please.

Yup.

Engage Armament

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Jun 30, 2010
    Rockville, MD
    Ive heard this false flag thing several times regarding the people who called with threats and I don't believe it. This wasn't some thought out plot, it was immediate. Moreover, when we received the threats there was no knowing if we would back down. There were 2 people who called with overt threats, and the first night it was nothing but pro-gun people calling, reacting to the news. It was immediate.I hadnt even heard an anti call. Moreover, I KNOW one of the calls came from NJ, at least the previous call was a hang up, followed by a blocked call. The hang up just proceeding it was from a 917 area code. I know its NYC, but it screams of New Jerseyianese. Moreover, only now do I get shit from the left regularly, like the gem below lol. This is a good example of what I receive now from the left.

I should note though and I have told numerous people this 99% of the calls were cordial and polite. Maybe 80% of the emails were. No matter what anyone says about the gun community, we have crazies just like any other group.

Attachments

• letter.jpg
      letter.jpg
      17.1 KB · Views: 261

clandestine

AR-15 Savant
    Oct 13, 2008
    Elkton, MD
    Ive heard this false flag thing several times regarding the people who called with threats and I don't believe it. This wasn't some thought out plot, it was immediate. Moreover, when we received the threats there was no knowing if we would back down. There were 2 people who called with overt threats, and the first night it was nothing but pro-gun people calling, reacting to the news. It was immediate.I hadnt even heard an anti call. Moreover, I KNOW one of the calls came from NJ, at least the previous call was a hang up, followed by a blocked call. The hang up just proceeding it was from a 917 area code. I know its NYC, but it screams of New Jerseyianese. Moreover, only now do I get shit from the left regularly, like the gem below lol. This is a good example of what I receive now from the left.

I should note though and I have told numerous people this 99% of the calls were cordial and polite. Maybe 80% of the emails were. No matter what anyone says about the gun community, we have crazies just like any other group.

No need to prove yourself to the fuk faces Andy. Some people are so insignificant that they can't comprehend people getting the attention you have.

Keep up the good work.

Brooklyn

I stand with John Locke.
    Jan 20, 2013

Yes but even they are smart enough to cover their tracks. If this has a good trail on it I would be suspicious. Who ever it is I bet they do not know Andy ;)

Nuts from nj .. .maybe. but such nuts are unlikely to be honoring the law in any case..

In any case I am not going to assume facts not in evidence...

Brooklyn

I stand with John Locke.
    Jan 20, 2013

I know nj leftists. I was threatened myself once on another issue( environmental wackos). I am not doubting you at all on this, but I have learned to distrust the left. It could have been spontaneous anger from the right as well. But as I have said threats come from the left quite a bit in nj.

I wish you all the best.. stay alert..

BenL

John Galt Speaking.

That letter is hilarious. It looks like a Berkley Kindergarten's pen pal assignment.

Fishguy

Ultimate Member
    Jun 30, 2009
    Montgomery County
    You should frame that letter and keep it on display in the shop. It is very amusing and speaks volumes to the mental aptitude of many of those on the left.

Engage Armament

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Jun 30, 2010
    Rockville, MD
    Dude I got tons of these. You should see some of the emails as well. At some point I'll post some up. A bunch of gay guys saw me, called me a bear, and emailed me asking if I needed a "cuddle buddy"".

This is my favorite email thus far:

There is an FBI informant close to you. Soon expect heavily armed agents to raid your store. They will not hesitate to use lethal force to neutralize you. Because you are guilty of sedition and federal prosecutors will seek a 40 year sentence for you. They can arrange to see that you are sodomized all day every day for the rest of your life. This is appropriate for toilet scum l ike you who advocate killing Americans' brothers and sisters and fathers and mothers and daughters and sons. You're going to wish you had never been born. Why don't you stick one of your customized guns up your ass now and pul the trigger? Much better way to go than the fate that awaits you. You think I am spouting idle bs? Some shit is up, toilet scum, and you ain't gonna like it. If you resist arrest and survive, you will tied for treason and executed by lethal injection. They can arrange to botch the lethal injection so that witnesses can observe die an excruciating death by torture over several hours or days. To make it easier on yourself, just keep repeating, "I am toilet scum and I want to die slowly,"

And my response:

Dear Sqan,

I received your note, thank you for taking the time to write. At Engage we put customers first and are always happy to hear from them.

As to the points made in your letter, I have the following questions:

1. How close is the Informant, like Germantown close, or two streets over close?
    2. Don't mean to be a stickler, but if I'm killed in the raid, doesn't that sort of render the next two sentences of threats about the prosecutor overreach and the years of sodomy inapplicable?
    3. Quick follow-up about the sodomy - Am I pitching or catching?
    4. Frankly, there's a bit of conflict with the rest of your threats to, if you can clarify when I'm supposed to be Toilet scum, be it during the execution, after, if I escape or at any other time unspecified, that'd be great.

Thanks again, and look for our new line of AR-15 hitting the stores this summer, they make great gifts for family and friends.

Best,

Andrew

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom