• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Engage Armament

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Jun 30, 2010
    Rockville, MD
    The revised upper made it in today. This is the upper we'll have for the August batch as well except some will be without a forward assist.

Attachments

• IMG_3258.JPG
      IMG_3258.JPG
      42.1 KB · Views: 510
    • IMG_3260.JPG
      IMG_3260.JPG
      45.1 KB · Views: 500
    • IMG_3263.JPG
      IMG_3263.JPG
      35.5 KB · Views: 500

Silverlode

Ultimate Member
    Aug 16, 2010
    Frederick
    Andy - Important!

If you go back and look at your submission after you have sent it in, everybody's names, email addresses and comments come up. I'm not pressed personally, but I think you may want to modify your document access settings or something.

roady

Ultimate Member
    Dec 29, 2012
    Eastern Shore
    If anybody is interested in getting in on this first batch shoot me a PM. I have two of these and can only build one at this time. I would just need my deposit back no more or no less and you can build your self one.

Justin B.C.

Walken is a scary clown!!
    Dec 25, 2012
    I wanted to put every upgrade on... lol. I showed restraint though abd just went with a couple minor upgrades. The rifle as is is really nice IMO and I figured if I want to upgrade later, I could bring it to Engage. :D

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

MOtoMD

Jan 29, 2013
    MoCo
    So, don't bother doing the current form? I noticed there's no option for iron sights.

Great question! If this is the case, will you be sending out a new form? And would we be able to revise a form already submitted?

Engage Armament

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Jun 30, 2010
    Rockville, MD
    So, don't bother doing the current form? I noticed there's no option for iron sights.

Negative boss. Go ahead and do the current form. We'll be sending something new and separate out regarding muzzle devices or any other upgrades that might happen.

We could not get the number of iron sights required to offer them as an upgrade. We were going to offer Magpul, Troy, and KAC however Troy and KAC couldnt supply any quantity and then Magpul came out with the KAC knock off sights. So we might just have stuff here when people actually come to pick up or the customer can get their own sights.

Also, a lot of people have asked about the 18" SPR barrel. We cannot get any sort of an ETA out of WOA so we cannot offer it as an upgrade right now. There have just been so many damn delays with this entire process that I'm not going to wait around for WOA. If they do arrive or we get a solid ETA from them before we actually do the builds we will send out another upgrade sheet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom