• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Deadeyedick

Mar 1, 2013
    Land of the unfree
    There are 77 still available for pre order.

There will also be a second batch of 1000 uppers/lowers here in August. We will begin taking orders on those guys once we're sold out of out May batch. Once again, our goal is nullify this ban as much as we can by selling as many of these "death machines" as we can so anyone who wants or will ever want what will be a prohibited firearm will have one. We will flood MD with these and by our calculations in less than a year raise the number of "assault weapons" in MD 10%. I cannot think of a better F*CK YOU.

:party29::lol: love it

Engage Armament

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Jun 30, 2010
    Rockville, MD
    Will there be pre-orders for the E4-BC and E4-3G?

What we will probably do is offer the option to use your deposit towards one of our rifles. However that is TOTALLY dependent on the availability of the parts. We should be set with all the parts, however lead times can change. So we will only offer that option once we have all the parts either in hand or they are literally inbound.

Once more thing is that the E4-BC will most likely not be available for pre order due to the heavy lead time for the Noveske chrome lined barrels. We might actually see those in time for batch two (August delivery).

There will also be some updates on the 3G which I will post up soon.

midboat

Jan 23, 2013
    good for you guys, I remember talking to you Andy when I came in and you said something like 600 was your break even point... You guys deserve it! :thumbsup:

7's

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jan 22, 2013
    Annapolis, MD
    I stopped in yesterday afternoon and preordered mine, thanx Andy! These guys are great! Now I see the need to get my collectors permit from the state

eightshot627

Apr 10, 2008
    Thurmont
    I was happy with what I had gotten before this mess but after reading Andy's post I just wanted to do my part of the F*CK YOU! Stopped in this morning and did my part. Nice meeting you guys.

Thanks,
    Walt

wreckdiver

Ultimate Member
    Nov 13, 2008
    Same here. Reserved my spot in line for two FU lowers. Andy and company are doing great work to combat the libs agenda in this crazy state. Suck it Frosh!

RAF

MDS Supporter
    Dec 24, 2012
    Yep, went down this morn & put a deposit on a 2nd one. First time I met Andy...great guy & a great crew. :thumbsup:

89GLH

Jan 26, 2012
    Placed a reserve on mine a couple weeks ago, might be in for another here soon. Great bunch of guys.

elmerjr128

Mar 15, 2011
    Someone in another thread said transfer fees are included in the $225.. This is incorrect, right? The total cost including transfer fees will be $300+tax.

shootin the breeze

Missed it by that much
    Dec 22, 2012
    Highland
    Andy, are there any more left from this batch? I bought two and since have been told by MSP my collector status had gone through so I want to get at least one more. My trust should be done soon too and I'd like to talk suppressors with you. Will swing by tomorrow afternoon (Wed)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davidbanner

Latest threads

Top Bottom