• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hodgepodge

Senior Member (Gold)
    Sep 3, 2009
    Arnold, MD
    Dennis says he will have a lot to offer this summer. He posted this teaser.

Attachments

• pile.jpg
      pile.jpg
      92.8 KB · Views: 252

Chaunsey

Ultimate Member
    Nov 28, 2009
    brandywine MD
    You will get on his sh*t list in a big way for posting members-only info publicly.

posting the "new stuff" list is a no no, but i dont think simply posting about him having a lot to sell this summer is a big deal.

on topic by the way, on his new stuff list today was a well price and very nice portuguese 1896 mannlicher, i have never seen a nice one for sale for a decent price.

sure enough though i hesitated, i was working on something in the shed, and then went ahead to place the order checked, and it was still available and while i was writing up the email, i checked again to make sure and it was sold :mad54:

i hereby proclaim a pox upon the testicles of the person who just saved me $450.

portuguese arms are relatively scarce, especially some of the more uncommon older rifles who knows if/when another nice one in that price range will come up.

Boom Boom

Hold my beer. Watch this.
    Jul 16, 2010
    Carroll
    posting the "new stuff" list is a no no, but i dont think simply posting about him having a lot to sell this summer is a big deal.

That's what I was trying to imply. Posting a link to his new stuff is a sure way to get banned from his email list, rightly so IMO.

Chaunsey

Ultimate Member
    Nov 28, 2009
    brandywine MD
    Theyre a small company, they sell only hand picked quality stuff, they dont sell in volume, theyre not "low" priced but always fair priced for handpicked often hard to find stuff with pictures.

So when he gets new stuff he sends it out on his mailing list, and most everything on that list sells out in less than 24 hours.

As you can see from my above post you already have to be fast to get the stuff on his list. The rifle I was after was one of the more niche items on todays list and it was one of the last ones to sell and still it was sold in under 2 hours.

So he doesnt want to make it worse by publicly advertising his new stuff so that anyone who sees it can grab it and make it tougher for those who follow his more frequent customers who follow his list,after 24 hours anything not sold goes up on his website.

All you have to do is sign up for his mailing list, its not some exclusive club.

Sent from my galaxy s3 using tapatalk 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davidbanner

Latest threads

Top Bottom