• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • brutus538

Mar 23, 2010
    I go to elk neck once a week whenevre I am off .Usually in the morning like 10am nice place not to crowded in the morning..

Lostfantum

Ultimate Member
    Nov 27, 2007
    Middle River, Maryland
    Today it was not crowded at all. Maybe 6 people at the most and 3 on the least during the 3 hours my daughter and I were there. Drop by the pistol range next Sunday, I'll be on Range Safety duty.

brutus538

Mar 23, 2010
    Went to elk neck last tuesday 05-25 1000. Weather is overcast but later that day became sunny. Met an old timer named Bill he regularly goes there every tuesday morning. Planning to be regular too shoot every tuesday or anyday 10am once a week since I am coming from Perryhall. It's like 45min drive from my place. But Elk neck is nice place love the place.

Boondock Saint

Ultimate Member
    Dec 11, 2008
    White Marsh
    Went to elk neck last tuesday 05-25 1000. Weather is overcast but later that day became sunny. Met an old timer named Bill he regularly goes there every tuesday morning. Planning to be regular too shoot every tuesday or anyday 10am once a week since I am coming from Perryhall. It's like 45min drive from my place. But Elk neck is nice place love the place.

Nothing wrong with Elk Neck. Consider trying Hap Baker in Westminster for a comparison. It's about as far away as Elk Neck.

crfakm4

hotel z71
    Jun 8, 2008
    MD
    Does the $10 apply to kids also? Do I have to pay for a 10 year old? Did not see that on the website.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    incase

Latest threads

Top Bottom