• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • spank308

Jul 24, 2012
    URGENT!!!!!!!!Md now wants to exempt Beretta from manufacturing laws.The way I see it gives plenty of power for us. We need Beretta to step up for all of pro 2a members.

Last edited:

marko

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jan 28, 2009
    MD is going crazy - if VA were halfway awake, they would open their arms to the wealth fleeing Maryland! IT IS CLASSIC - history repeating itself - all over again.

BlackBart

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 20, 2007
    Conewago, York Co. Pa.
    A PHONE! Crap, I've been typing 140 character messages on the old IBM typewriter and tying them to blue birds all this time. I've become my DAD!:lol2:

SmokeSignals-943x345.jpg
    ;)

ianmcall

Sep 21, 2011
    Damascus, MD
    If Beretta does what Magpul is doing in colorado we might be in luck.

Why does Beretta deserve a pass and not all the other gunsmiths, armories and manufactures in the state? If they all joined together and threatened a mass exodus I think it would speak volumes.

smores

Creepy-Ass Cracker
    Feb 27, 2007
    Falls Church
    If Beretta does what Magpul is doing in colorado we might be in luck.

Why does Beretta deserve a pass and not all the other gunsmiths, armories and manufactures in the state? If they all joined together and threatened a mass exodus I think it would speak volumes.

When I got to work yesterday I thought about how the committee was pressured into exempting us... either directly or indirectly. I feel especially bad for the small shops and smiths throughout the state.... call it a twinge of survivor's guilt but I know I'm not done fighting against this crap. I know many people who say "well it doesn't affect me..."

It's not about any one person or company, or special group. It's about the right of the people to keep and bear arms... and that's all there is to it as far as I'm concerned.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

Jaybeez

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Patriot Picket
    May 30, 2006
    Darlington MD
    manufacturers like Beretta, lwrc, adco ect, are usually corporations. federal law requires a background check, 4473, and adherance to state laws, to transfer a gun from the corporation to the corporation's owner. the only exception is if the owner is a sole proprieter.

so if the owner of Beretta, or board member, wants to own a gun that his/their company produces, they woukd either need to live in another state and do a transfer, or mice the home and compant to another state, under sb281.

manufacrurers, as ffl licensees, would alsi be subject to frosh's amendment allow state police inspections of their records.

beretta and their board have some more serious negatives to consider besides a manufacturing exemption.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davidbanner

Latest threads

Top Bottom