• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • almiller1963

Oct 18, 2013
    Forest Hill, Md
    I got a very suspicious e-mail from Ashley R <ashley@nationalgunrights.org>. Here is what bothered me about it:

See part in red below and riddle me this. How can anyone stop someone from publishing anything?

The Obama Administration's IRS and FEC won't let the National Association for Gun Rights PAC contact non-members of NAGR with important information about who they should -- and shouldn’t -- support in next year's mid-term elections.

Our staff has been staying busy processing tens of thousands of new members coming on board in recent weeks.

Since you aren't a "legal member" of NAGR, Dudley asked me to encourage you to chip in at least $5 right now to become a "legal member" of NAGR.

Once you become a "legal member," NAGR PAC will be able to "legally" talk directly to you about which candidates for elected office are "good guys" on guns, and which ones are the gun-grabbers.

Please click on the picture below and chip in at least $5 so the NAGR PAC can "legally" tell you which candidates are good and which ones are bad.

ryan_j

Ultimate Member
    Aug 6, 2013
    It's another NAGR fundraiser pitch. NAGR does good work but their fundraising tactics are "out there" sometimes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Lloyd_Hansen

Latest threads

Top Bottom