• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • River02

One Ping Only...
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 19, 2015
    Mid-Maryland
    Folks-- since my wife submitted her fingerprints via .eft file with her From 1 application is she still required to submit the paper cards?

I only ask because she received an e-mail with a cover letter stating she needed to submit the cards with the cover letter within 10 days etc. etc. ??? This doesn't make sense to me--- what gives?

Beware of Dog
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 16, 2013
    AA Co
    Last time I did a Form 1 you needed ink cards, they did not accept e prints, but... that was a good while ago.

RRomig

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 30, 2021
    Burtonsville MD
    A friend that ran a few through said he also received the fingerprint card email. His neighbor is with the ATF and told him it’s an automated email and to ignore it. A good hone call can never hurt. Just call early in the day.

River02

One Ping Only...
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 19, 2015
    Mid-Maryland
    A friend that ran a few through said he also received the fingerprint card email. His neighbor is with the ATF and told him it’s an automated email and to ignore it. A good hone call can never hurt. Just call early in the day.
    Thanks-- appreciate the response. I was planning to call, and still will, but your response confirmed my suspicions-- .gov just can't get past half-a$$ing every "improvement" it makes to our collective lives.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom