• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mac1_131

MSI Executive Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 31, 2009
    Dumais on local news this evening. Supposedly filing a bill this session to end FTF sales.

I guess we knew this was coming, with O'Bama's recent actions.

Schipperke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    What is FTF? Go speak with her tonight at 7pm in the spring of silver..

whistlersmother

Peace through strength
    Jan 29, 2013
    Fulton, MD
    As if FTF is a problem here in Maryland.

Handguns are the "problem" and they're "tied down" pretty well - or so they politicians think...

If this makes it to Hogan's desk, what's the chance he vetoes it or even quietly lets it become law? Especially if the rats make a budget deal with him?

PJDiesel

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 18, 2011
    You know how every once in a while we have a member pop in and say "Ef it,... carry anyway"?

I'm not following any laws on in State FTF long gun sales, it's getting fuggin ridicilous at this point.

Melnic

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    HoCo
    All you need for FTF handgun sale in Baltimore city is the following:
    Food stamp card
    Welfare card
    No Job
    Recently stole something.
    Democrat voting card

44man

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    southern md
    wasn't there another delegate announcing a bill against black powder firearms restrictions along with antique's and replicas? or did I hear wrong?

Mark75H

MD Wear&Carry Instructor
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 25, 2011
    Outside the Gates
    Dumais on local news this evening. Supposedly filing a bill this session to end FTF sales.

I guess we knew this was coming, with O'Bama's recent actions.

FTF in MD would be long guns ... good luck with restrictions on shot guns in MD ... been a sacred cow since 1776. Even Omar would agree.

Mr H

Unincited Co-Conservative
    The lefties really want to fix it in the minds of the sheeple that [currently legal] FTF sales are the source of the street guns. We all know it not to be the case.

This is why the new wave of outreach needs to be to the opposition... because most of them don't really know what's happening. They only know what they're told by their 'leaders'.

dblas

Past President, MSI
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011
    As if FTF is a problem here in Maryland.

Handguns are the "problem" and they're "tied down" pretty well - or so they politicians think...

If this makes it to Hogan's desk, what's the chance he vetoes it or even quietly lets it become law? Especially if the rats make a budget deal with him?

Fairly good that it would be vetoed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blacksmith101

Grumpy Old Man
    Jun 22, 2012
    FTF sales are the source of most guns in Baltimore but they are not legal FTF sales and passing new laws wont stop them because they are already breaking several existing laws.

Alea Jacta Est

Extinguished member
    MDS Supporter
    Criminals do not follow laws. Never have. Never will. It's not in their DNA.

Law abiding citizens do.

More laws won't change anything except to further infringe on the Constitutional rights of law abiding citizens.

If they go far enough with irrational rules and dumbass laws, they will make criminals out of previously law abiding citizens who refuse to follow unConstitutional laws.

Logic and reason have no bearing or leverage on illogical, unreasonable, emotional people. The facts are unimportant. They are unnecessary.

I'd like one of them...just one...to DEFINE THE PROBLEM THEY NEED TO SOLVE. THEN, DESCRIBE HOW THEIR SOLUTION IS GUARANTEED TO RESOLVE THE PROLEM. NO CREDIT FOR ANSWERS UNSUPPORTED BY LEGITIMATE DATA AND REAL MATH.

dblas

Past President, MSI
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011
    So, I just asked the Delegate about this issue. It is not a bill yet and she's not sure if she wants to anything. The issue is antique firearms, based on the domestic violence incident last year where a black powder pistol was used by a prohibited person to murder his estranged girlfriend.

AssMan

Meh...
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2011
    Somewhere on the James River, VA
    So, I just asked the Delegate about this issue. It is not a bill yet and she's not sure if she wants to anything. The issue is antique firearms, based on the domestic violence incident last year where a black powder pistol was used by a prohibited person to murder his estranged girlfriend.

Would have been easier to use a knife.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Markmcgrrr

Latest threads

Top Bottom