• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mikec

Ultimate Member
    Dec 1, 2007
    Off I-83
    44mag.com has various 20 and 30 round mags in stock right now. Sorry, no MagPul PMags listed. Don't mean to hijack, just offering a better price.

m21att1

Nov 19, 2007
    44mag.com has various 20 and 30 round mags in stock right now. Sorry, no MagPul PMags listed. Don't mean to hijack, just offering a better price.

+1 19.95 for a c products mag is way overpriced. Go to 44 mag or any other online vendor and can find them cheaper than that.

sje0123

Ultimate Member
    Feb 28, 2007
    Abingdon, MD
    I'm not in the market for any mags right now, but I was just giving a heads up for thise having a hard time finding them

hole punch

Paper Target Slayer
    Sep 29, 2008
    Washington Co.
    the magazine lady (Ed's Sporting Goods) had C-Products 30 rounders with the orange magpul follower at greencastle last weekend for about $12/pc

INMY01TA

Ultimate Member
    Dec 29, 2008
    Will they ship those to Md? I was under the impression we could only buy 20 round mags.

m21att1

Nov 19, 2007
    Will they ship those to Md? I was under the impression we could only buy 20 round mags.

You are correct that they will only ship 20 round mags to Maryland. The trick is to have a relative or friend that lives in either VA or PA and buy them online and then ship them to their address. Just make sure you pick them out of state and you are good to go. 44mag.com has shipped many mags to PA for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom