• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Benanov

PM Bomber
    May 15, 2013
    Shrewsbury, PA
    Mine stamped November 16th, and has the Ehrlich Governer stamping too. Havent got a 2nd letter - but does that letterhead even matter? I would think a Desginated Collector status goes into your records somehow.

I've got two, same deal.

There's no MD DC #...so you have to show the letter, I guess.

circadia

Jan 19, 2013
    Arbutus
    Just got a second letter today, two weeks after the first. Different dates on them, and one with Erlich/Steele, and the second with MOM/Brown. Chaos over there in Pikesville...

Same thing happened to me (and my husband). We got our initial DC letters a week or so ago. Today, we each got another one. The first letters had Ehrlich at the top and the ones today had MOM at the top.

trp7

Apr 3, 2009
    I got 2 letter also when I got my DC a few years back. I guess this is a normal screw up.

Benanov

PM Bomber
    May 15, 2013
    Shrewsbury, PA
    At first I thought they screwed up and sent mine to her, but now I don't know what to think since others have gotten duplicate letters as well.

I'd call and see what's up. The trooper in charge of licensing might finally be recovering from being flooded with calls and could actually possibly be responsive. For all we know she might be missing human contact. :lol2:

Ferg

Aug 1, 2011
    Southern Dorchester County
    I get a little chuckle out of the "Marylands Finest" printed at the bottom, and they don't even have the quality control to use the letterhead with the current Governors name on it.

I guess the answers to those simple questions that Jay Leno asks people on the street are fo' real.

Benanov

PM Bomber
    May 15, 2013
    Shrewsbury, PA
    Reading this thread made me check my "Designated Collector" letter. I also have one from Governor Robert Ehrlich. Dated November 12, 2013. Wow!

I guess there are some serious die-hard Ehrlich supporters holed up somewhere in the Public Safety building in Towson - you know, the red brick one with no windows? :lol2:

Not_an_outlaw

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 26, 2013
    Prince Frederick, MD
    Think about this when someone is accused of a crime. Is this the kind of "excellence" you want going to court to take someone's freedom away? If you can't get letterhead right, what exactly can you do?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Scot2024

Latest threads

Top Bottom