Don't Be This Guy (This includes you, Welder)

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    Be aware of your lack of awareness so that you are always aware :)
    And I hate that We The People holsters are always at the top of a Google search.
    1d1d6afaad6ff4da5c8ec64080d23963.jpg

4g64loser

Bad influence
    Jan 18, 2007
    maryland
    Crappy holster. And minus two for no custom grip stippling as well.

Did you get his badge number so you can beef him to his LT?

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    Crappy holster. And minus two for no custom grip stippling as well.

Did you get his badge number so you can beef him to his LT?
    I don't think you can stipple and already stippled-ish grip?

I've seen this guy plenty of times, he ain't no darn copper for sure.

4g64loser

Bad influence
    Jan 18, 2007
    maryland
    I don't think you can stipple and already stippled-ish grip?

I've seen this guy plenty of times, he ain't no darn copper for sure.
    Looks like a 365. And I have done several of them for guys I work with. One guy likes his wilson grip. The others, I did varying degrees of aggressive stippling on. I still haven't bought a micro nine. If and when I do, I'm leaning towards a 43 or 43x with a shield plus as an outside option. They just aren't much smaller than my 19.

I was joking about the cop thing. The guy needs your "fashion counseling". And probably some legit training. Another prospective student.

I don't know squat about coffee so I can't comment on his beverage choices.

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    Looks like a 365. And I have done several of them for guys I work with. One guy likes his wilson grip. The others, I did varying degrees of aggressive stippling on. I still haven't bought a micro nine. If and when I do, I'm leaning towards a 43 or 43x with a shield plus as an outside option. They just aren't much smaller than my 19.

I was joking about the cop thing. The guy needs your "fashion counseling". And probably some legit training. Another prospective student.

I don't know squat about coffee so I can't comment on his beverage choices.
    I like my Wilson grip. I have a Tactical Development Wilson grip 3 round extension for it.
    5f60d491897894a5028af5bc28939e11.jpg

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    That very well could be me, except for the holster i don't own that brand. I have been seeing a few folks out and about shown some holster.

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    That very well could be me, except for the holster i don't own that brand. I have been seeing a few folks out and about shown some holster.
    Well, open carriers want to get their coolness in before Oct 1. This guy wasn't trying to open carry.

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    Well, open carriers want to get their coolness in before Oct 1. This guy wasn't trying to open carry.
    Yeah Blaster, just show enough but not too much is what i see. I think part of it is to claim ohh crap my shirt rose up. Thanks for letting me know and not making the full commitment to OC . IMHO

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    I am just not a fan of the sig. The 43x works but the only differences between that and the 19 I have are thickness of the grip and five less rounds.
    I loved my 43X when I had it. It was a great CARRY pistol. Shooting it was a whole other ordeal. Combat fishing to put that front sight down just wasn't working for me.

4g64loser

Bad influence
    Jan 18, 2007
    maryland
    I loved my 43X when I had it. It was a great CARRY pistol. Shooting it was a whole other ordeal. Combat fishing to put that front sight down just wasn't working for me.
    Ahh the old overhand cast. As long as you don't break the vertical 180, it's still "straight"!

If I get one I'll definitely be texturing the grip. Probably spend a lot of time shooting it one handed to start. I seem to do as well with one hand on my 33 as I do with two. Too short of a grip and my left hand is always fighting for purchase.

chilipeppermaniac

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Speaking of Open Carry.

As a lifelong carpenter, I wore my tool pouch 8 hours a day for 3+ decades. Often times with 2 hammers, 5+ lbs of 16 and 10d nails, nail puller, 25 foot tape, Speed Square, Stanley knife, Tin Snips, etc. Blaster, I totally hear you and know and can't imagine the discomfort you had in your daily Marshal job. Nor can I not have empathy to LEO who carry all manner of equipment around their waists while driving and all other conditions during their work days.

To wear a pants belt and holster for concealed, would seem like I was wearing next to nothing in comparison to a daily carpentry pouch.

Also makes me think of how in the old West style holster, it would have been very similar to my daily work attire.

scottyfz6

Ultimate Member
    Dec 22, 2018
    Hey I might have a we the people holster for something. Actually I dont but have other cheapish ones with the exception of the plastic belt clip its no worse than my vedder holster. Heck I broke the plastic speed clips on the vedder holster and had to change em.

My goto iwb holster for my sig 365 is a "pole craft" from amazon, its extremely comfy. My 1911 iwb is a concealment express brand. Kydex is kydex, just the clips are different

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    guitarsit

Latest threads

Top Bottom