Do you still need 50 posts to get into the WC ?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Generally any posts that are obvious attempts to drive up you post count and being an :asshat: or trolling

Like the guy, about a month ago, that made 50 posts on the first day he signed up.
    About 25 of them were posting a "welcome" to various posts in the new member section.
    "welcoming" a few of the old posts from folks that joined before he did.:innocent0
    Obviously had something to sell in the classifieds.

FrankZ

Liberty = Responsibility
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 25, 2012
    I'm new to forums in general. I'm just amazed that there are people that would waste time doing crap like that.

I am not new to forums and am not really surprised by anything people do on them anymore... which is really sad.

JasonB

Ultimate Member
    Sep 4, 2012
    Belcamp
    Like the guy, about a month ago, that made 50 posts on the first day he signed up.
    About 25 of them were posting a "welcome" to various posts in the new member section.
    "welcoming" a few of the old posts from folks that joined before he did.:innocent0

Most forums have a setting that keeps posts made in a "welcome" section from counting towards your post count.

august1410

Marcas Registradas
    Apr 10, 2009
    New Bern, NC
    There was one enterprising soul a while back who would post one letter....yeah, one letter posts in a feeble attempt to boost his post count.

He didn't last long.

FrankZ

Liberty = Responsibility
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 25, 2012
    What amazes me even more are the ones who are willing to meet up with the group, and are jackwads in both places!!!

Aye... some people can't help themselves though...

HardHatMan

FBHO
    Jul 14, 2009
    Virginia
    There was one enterprising soul a while back who would post one letter....yeah, one letter posts in a feeble attempt to boost his post count.

He didn't last long.

Heh, I remember that. I also remember the thread you started about it and the beat down that guy got. Lol

oom

Mar 22, 2011

I've been on here for over a year and have not even broke 30 posts... comes from reading and learning more then spouting off about things I don't know about I guess!

So I guess I'll get into WC in... two years or so? :innocent0

Inigoes

Head'n for the hills
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 21, 2008
    SoMD / West PA
    So I guess I'll get into WC in... two years or so? :innocent0

You're really not missing anything.

You are either going to get hurt feelings, become a broney, or be amazed. :lol2:

PS: do not let your significant other login under your handle. It can get quite embarrassing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom