• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Southern_Boy

Apr 13, 2009
    Reminds me of an incident a few years ago. No respect for holy ground:

http://www.wtoc.com/Global/story.asp?s=11040489&clienttype=printable

I know this guy.... ex is a real sicko... She separated from her husband & then started sucking up to the church where his father was kind-of a big-wig... Not only suckered the PASTOR (who'd only known her for a month or so) into testifying for her/against him in their custody case, but even managed to turn his father's wife against him as well...

A couple of weeks after they'd served their purpose, she stole the offering money out of the church office.:shocked4:

What's worse, when the preacher went to her - instead of calling the cops - she threatened to charge HIM with rape if he called the cops on her!

When the guy found out about this, he went to the preacher to try to get him to go back to court and tell "the rest of the story." Coward said he'd ignore a subpoena, would go to jail for refusing to testify before he'd testify against her.

I keep hoping there's a special place in hell for people like her - and that he'll end up right beside her...

RoadDawg

Nos nostraque Deo
    Dec 6, 2010
    I'll top that,,, why do COPS have to put locks on their lockers? :innocent0 Just wondering:lol2:

So was the Defense Attorney in a particular Court Case.
    The Court Record reads something like this:

Defense - "Officer, Do you believe that your co-workers are honest? Remember... You are under oath!"

Officer - "Yes, I trust my co-workers."

Defense - "Well then, Why do you have locks on the lockers in your Police Station?"

Officer - "Well, you see, there is a Gym in the building and we share that Gym with Defense Attorneys... and, they sometimes wonder into our locker room."

As for the OP subject... Thieves and liars are among us and we find it out every day when another one is seen doing the wrong thing. But, the really frustrating thing is the huge number of "otherwise honest" people who will see the thief steal, and NEVER say anything to anyone else about it. In not saying anything, THEY become just as guilty as the thieves and liars that they are protecting.

:cool16:

Lex Armarum

Ultimate Member
    Oct 19, 2009
    The reason that we have locks on our lockers is because:
    A lot of Police Stations have lockup's or holding cells or share part of a Court House. So it is important that there are locks on everything: WHY: Because Lawyers sometimes walk thru those areas! LOL:lol:

That's right, we're all crooks that ya'all love to dump on until Ray Ray accuses you of sticking a soldering iron up his peepee hole; then what? /snark

Onua

Ultimate Member
    Sep 13, 2008
    Carroll County
    Heck, I'll work at a table for free admission to a gun show. I don't claim to be a salesman but I can watch people finger the firearms and other gear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom