• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mdvctry

Follow Me @DukesDefense
    Nov 10, 2011
    I was loading .45 GAP for my Glock and somehow a small pistol primer got stuck in the magazine tube. I called Dillon and asked "What's next?". They said, spray WD-40 in the tube to keep the primer from going off, bend the tube, throw it away and then took my information and are sending me a new magazine tube. That is great Customer service and I can say that when they said No BS lifetime guarantee, they mean it. Part will be in the mail tomorrow. I'm impressed. I wish my car dealer had the same level of service.

DocAitch

Jun 22, 2011
    North of Baltimore
    Dillon

Agreed
    I've dealt with Dillon for more than 10 years and never had a problem with getting parts which have worn out.
    I am working on my second 100,000 rounds on my 650.
    They have a great business ethic.
    DocAitch

Old CATM Dude

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Sep 15, 2012
    I bought some older equipment and needed parts for it. I called and was sent the parts at no charge! Is that cool or what!

trap

Sep 26, 2010
    Germantown
    Dillon's customer service is great. i messed up my XL650 by using Federal Primers and they fixed it up at no charge even if it was my fault and even upgraded the parts for free.

DaemonAssassin

Why should we Free BSD?
    Jun 14, 2012
    Political refugee in WV
    A buddy called Dillon and they helped him set up his 550B, over the phone on a Saturday. A part was missing and they sent it out to him right there on the spot. I love Dillon's customer service!

noylj

Jun 3, 2012
    Customer Service? Only the shooting industry does it right

ALL the reloading companies have great C/S, minus the occasional person having a bad day. Lee, Hornady, RCBS, Redding, Dillon--all have been great and very interested in any problems.
    For my Hornady L-N-L AP, they have replaced the few parts I have broken or lost.
    For my Dillons, they have replaced the few parts I have broken, but charged me for parts I break.
    No big deal. Once I break or lose a part, I still buy a couple of replacement parts.

Ironnewt

Ultimate Member
    Aug 24, 2012
    Harford County
    I received a 550 as Christmas present years ago and while setting it up I launched a spring to "Infinity and Beyond" as Buzz Lightyear would say. I called Dillon on the 26th and they overnighted the part w/o charge.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    guitarsit

Latest threads

Top Bottom