• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • widowman

Jul 19, 2010
    Who shops at Dicks anymore?

I would think that people that support the 2A wouldn't support those who don't.

KimuraFTW

Jul 20, 2012
    Clinton, MD
    Just left there. Looked like they only had about 5 boxes of PMC Bronze .223 left on he shelf. Whether they have more in the back or not, I'm not sure. They had plenty of Tula Ammo left for $6.99/box. The guy mentioned they had gotten Remington in as well, but the space on the shelf was completely bare.

FlatsFlite

Aug 6, 2012
    King George, VA
    Dicks in waldorf has. 223. Pmc and remington. 8.99/20 limit 6 per customer. Just grabbed 6 for myself. Said their next shipment is next friday

Sold out.

And so much for the limit. They sold 15 boxes of 223 to the guy in front of my wife in line. All we wanted was two boxes to plink with for tomorrow since im out of primers.

Suleiman

Feb 11, 2011
    Indian Head
    I managed to snag up 6 boxes of PMC around 1:30. $8.99 is half what alot of others are asking. I couldn't pass it up. I will be saving my brass from now on though.

KimuraFTW

Jul 20, 2012
    Clinton, MD
    Sold out.

And so much for the limit. They sold 15 boxes of 223 to the guy in front of my wife in line. All we wanted was two boxes to plink with for tomorrow since im out of primers.

I probably would have had to say something. Especially if that's what you went there for. The signs stating the 6 box rule are only everywhere. 2 boxes less wouldn't have hurt him that much. He still would have been buying more than twice the supposed limit...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom