• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MudPuppy

Jul 20, 2012
    This is a fascinating read. Essentially every argument used in the gun control discussion is found in this guide, sometimes verbatim.

Attachments

• gun-violencemessaging-guide.pdf
      342.2 KB · Views: 99

Haides

Ultimate Member
    Oct 12, 2012
    Glen Burnie
    At first I couldn't tell if this was a joke, or if these people are really this stupid...

Then I realized the truth, and while not surprising, it saddened me.

I weep for humanity.

nedsurf

Ultimate Member
    Feb 8, 2013
    That was an interesting read. This shows how the people we are up against manipulate the American population, which is increasingly ignorant of firearms and the role firearm ownership plays in the balance of power.
    This is also good intel. on formulating counter arguments. This text should be referenced as a good example of how the anti groups routinely skew facts, use rhetoric and don't come seek an honest, straight forward discussion about gun issues. I am not familiar with the groups and people who put out this paper. Does anyone know of any background on them?

jpk1md

Ultimate Member
    Jan 13, 2007
    Personally I think their message is increasingly falling on deaf ears

One doesn't have to look much further than the number of CCW's that are being issued to folks including women for anecdotal evidence.....and lets not forget the 15 people that showed up for Bloomie's rally in Richmond

The gun control advocates are largely a small number of the same people in a circle jerk

There are like 4 people at Brady and a handful at other groups that are handed a pile of money by Soros/Bloomy and the Tides foundation to stir up trouble

And its not like its difficult to dismember any of their arguments.......

Their whole argument is premised upon these three items

ONE: The serious personal toll that gun violence takes on people’s lives.

TW0: People’s right to be free from violence in their communities.

THREE: The changing nature of weapons towards more powerful, military-style ones that
    make us less safe.

1. is all about feelings and is totally divorced from the fact that gun ownership/sales are at record highs along with CCW's and violent crime is at historical lows

2.don't even get me started on the "community" ********.......Community to Libtards = Government........until they cease the revolving door nonsense in our courts bad people are just going to be released to do what bad people do......its not about some inanimate object its about the criminal

3. Bunk....same firearms are on the market today that have been on the market for the last 50+ years........

The libtard argument is all feelings....all the time.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davidbanner

Latest threads

Top Bottom