• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • EAB

Mar 5, 2013
    Looking for a new place to shoot. I live in Harford County and recently heard about this club. Suppose to have a web site but I can't Google it. Maybe I have the name wrong. Any info or opinions ?

Thanks
    Ernie

Jason21237

Ultimate Member
    Apr 24, 2011
    Delta,PA
    Im hoping to join sometime soon. As soon as I have some spare time and spare money. Its only about 10-15 minutes away from me.

EMS Burnout

Oct 10, 2012
    Baltimore County
    I agree with bossmanpj, they put on a decent gun show. I've bought some interesting pieces from up there. It has been a long time since I shot there but always had fun and met great people.

BossmanPJ

Ultimate Member
    Feb 22, 2013
    Cecil County
    this club also does a great raffle at the gun shows. few years back I put in for $10 ticket and won a Remington 11-87. cant beat that

BlueMule

Jan 28, 2009
    Do they have a yearly "community service" requirement? My father and I are casually looking for a new place to shoot, but at 78 he isn't one to be doing any of the community service stuff, i.e. clearing brush, kitchen detail, maintaining backstops, etc. With his bad back, he's lucky he can walk from the car to the shooting bench...

dredge54mate

Mar 10, 2011
    Fallston, Harford Co.
    I know several people that are members, and I want to become a member myself.. The only issue I have is my work schedule hardly allows me to be in town to go to the meeting for orientation and what not. I have sent several emails to see if there is anything I can do. Never received any kinds of replies.

miles71

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Jul 19, 2009
    Belcamp, Md.
    I took a class up there and m seriously thinking about joining. Not that far away and would be nice to get away for a little while.

Anyone know if they let you teach courses if you are a member? I'm an instructor md the worst thing is trying to find a place to actually teach and get I a range.

TD

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    incase

Latest threads

Top Bottom