Attachments

• unnamed.jpg
      unnamed.jpg
      34.7 KB · Views: 244

Gryphon

inveniam viam aut faciam
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 8, 2013
    That would have been interesting Onatsky if only I could have stayed. Red dot on the clay pigeon, bang, collect dough . . . :rolleyes:

mckkelso

Feb 19, 2009
    harford county
    next month is the trophy match $20 for first entry $10 for each entry after.Match will consist of 6 stages divisions are double stack, single stack, revolver, rimfire and carbine. double stack is limited to 15 rounds in the magazine single stack is limited to 10 rounds in the magazine if you would like to help me and make my life easier email me at shooter2367@gmail.com and i will get your sheet made with your divisions set up so all you have to do is pay the day of the event and let us know you pre registered you can also request to be squadded with someone else this way. However i will not guarantee that you will get to shoot with who you want if your group is larger than two people you may be split up thats just the way it is. Also i am looking for people to come help set up the day of at 7:30 - 8:00 and any one who as been around a while and would like to RO please contact me . Also you may be asked to help add the score sheets as each shooter shoots this be would be preferably some one only shooting one division. Also any decision regarding scoring made by the match director is final and is not open for discussion once a decision has been reached. For this to run smoothly i will need as much help as possible. weather it is helping ro, keeping score, painting targets, anything would be appreciated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    tyreseveronica

Latest threads

Top Bottom