• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JKrew

Jul 2, 2008
    In the past I've been to Delmarva twice for MDShooters shoots, but this week some friends and I plan to go there and I have a few questions. During the normal times there, is it similar to how it works during the MDShooters shoots? Do they still allow other kinds of targets besides just paper (assuming it doesn't make a mess and isn't dangerous of course)? I assume they would still allow rapid fire and different types of ammo (like buckshot for shotguns)? It there anything else I should know about before going too? Thanks!

Markp

Ultimate Member
    Dec 22, 2008
    In the past I've been to Delmarva twice for MDShooters shoots, but this week some friends and I plan to go there and I have a few questions. During the normal times there, is it similar to how it works during the MDShooters shoots? Do they still allow other kinds of targets besides just paper (assuming it doesn't make a mess and isn't dangerous of course)? I assume they would still allow rapid fire and different types of ammo (like buckshot for shotguns)? It there anything else I should know about before going too? Thanks!

same same... been there many times.

JKrew

Jul 2, 2008
    Ok, thanks! For Cease fires would it just be whoever is shooting has to agree about it?

Also, would we need to bring our own target stands?

Redneck

Ultimate Member
    Jan 29, 2007
    Sparrows Point
    Ok, thanks! For Cease fires would it just be whoever is shooting has to agree about it?

Also, would we need to bring our own target stands?

yes if there is not an RO there (I think I have seen one in the 10 times Ive been there beside MDS events) and target stands are there for you.

Bring your own if you want.

Remember he has shooting rests, spotting scopes, lead sleds, and what ever else you need to use for free once you have paid to shoot.

bigjohn

Ultimate Member
    Jun 29, 2007
    i got ther at 9am today. i was one of 4 total for the first 2 hours or so. a few more came in but it still wasn't crowded

zombiehunter

Ultimate Member
    Jul 8, 2008
    That is my favorite range. My buddy and I go there about once a month and blast away. Anything goes, don't be a jerk, clean up after yourself.

Markp

Ultimate Member
    Dec 22, 2008
    This is by far the best range in MD that I have personally been to.

Mark

Tootall

Feelings Hurter
    Oct 3, 2008
    AACO
    im waiting for the day i go and someones out there cranking up a flamethrower on the pistol range. I love Delmarva!

Tactics

Ultimate Member
    Jan 15, 2010
    Happy to be Here
    Can't wait to get back there. The Frostbite Shoot was great!:gun3:

Sadly Delmarva is about 2 hours away from me, but I'm really looking forward to the next shoot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bara4033

Latest threads

Top Bottom