• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • midcountyg

Ultimate Member
    Mar 7, 2009
    Preston, MD
    It held up surprisingly well. I would have thought it would have broken with all we hit it with. I need a bigger rifle. 20mm?

One 50 hit the edge of the threads on the center of the spindle, and lodge in the spindle. I really thought that would have taked the spindle and wheel off, which was my goal, but a no go. Next time I will have API ammo, or a 20mm :innocent0

BlackBart

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 20, 2007
    Conewago, York Co. Pa.
    Were you able to clean the debris field reasonably well? It had to be crap everywhere Id think. I rode past there on my way out about 1100, it LOOKED like something was on fire there. True or false?

Jeffmohn

Feb 26, 2012
    I showed up late with my wife saw the clean up and tow away haha it looked like a shit load of fun.....

WheelHead

Head of the wheel
    Dec 6, 2011
    Snow Hill
    Were you able to clean the debris field reasonably well? It had to be crap everywhere Id think. I rode past there on my way out about 1100, it LOOKED like something was on fire there. True or false?

I can nether confirm or deny any responsibility in the large cloud and fly debris.:innocent0
    Lots of fun! Next time I'll make sure I have more containers for making targets.
    :party29:

BlackBart

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 20, 2007
    Conewago, York Co. Pa.
    I can nether confirm or deny any responsibility in the large cloud and fly debris.:innocent0
    Lots of fun! Next time I'll make sure I have more containers for making targets.
    :party29:

I actually stopped on my way back home somewhere around 1600 and spoke with MidCounty..... Looked like it was a ball but there were few stragglers left at that time, I figured it would go on longer. Even at 300 or so yards away....the car looked like poop but what Taurus EVER looked good? :D

dwnthehatch

10-32
    Nov 6, 2007
    Kent Island
    Here's a couple I took halfway throught the shoot.

photobucket-5174-1333288812291.jpg

photobucket-5031-1333288840478.jpg

mtlcafan79

Ultimate Member
    Sep 11, 2008
    PG
    One 50 hit the edge of the threads on the center of the spindle, and lodge in the spindle. I really thought that would have taked the spindle and wheel off, which was my goal, but a no go. Next time I will have API ammo, or a 20mm :innocent0

We shot a 2" thick manhole cover with .50 API a couple shoots ago. They all cratered it, but none made it through. Even regular AP wouldn't go through.

Doberdad

Feb 23, 2012
    Salisbury, MD
    Then take her shooting tomorrow

Went out this morning and she took to the Beretta like a duck to water and wants to practice more with the Walther because it's a "challenge". Was outnumbered on the pistol range today 3 to 1. Two other ladies in addition to my wife were shooting (and they all seemed to be hitting tighter groups than me)

jtarpley59

live free or die
    Jan 6, 2010
    Churchton
    We shot a 2" thick manhole cover with .50 API a couple shoots ago. They all cratered it, but none made it through. Even regular AP wouldn't go through.

I was one of the people that took a shot with my 50 API. If shit does fall off just cover your car in man hole covers and you'll be all good. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    loops12

Latest threads

Top Bottom