• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011
    Ok ok don't hate me as I'll have to update this as I get 100% information butttttt Allied armament recently went out of business. So another company has recently purchased 10k polish kits w original barrel. They are being built on Novak receivers. You can get them in black furniture or under folders.

They were telling my co worker that they were going to sell for 600 + shipping if he could get ten people in the buy.

Now I am in no way shape or form starting a group buy but I'll get the info out there for those who want an awesome ak for a great price. More added as I get it.

Link on aks and pictures.

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=289318748

StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011
    Any 5.45 with a fixed stock available? This is pretty cool but I hate me the 7.62 underfolders...

No everything (from my knowledge is 762) but a 600 dollar polish ak with chrome barrel on a Novak receiver is a good price.

smores

Creepy-Ass Cracker
    Feb 27, 2007
    Falls Church
    No everything (from my knowledge is 762) but a 600 dollar polish ak with chrome barrel on a Novak receiver is a good price.

Yeah, probably better than a WASR in the same price range. As long as they're getting good reviews, I'd say go for it. I'd personally want to see it first... I've seen some scary AK builds lol. Any knowledge of why the company went out of business?

StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011
    Yeah, probably better than a WASR in the same price range. As long as they're getting good reviews, I'd say go for it. I'd personally want to see it first... I've seen some scary AK builds lol. Any knowledge of why the company went out of business?

According to other forum posts they didn't actually go out of business they decided to only make one product and no longer sell guns or parts just 308 drum mags.

But other guys have stated allied had terrible customer service so glad another company bought all their stuff.

StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011
    I think my guys already have 6 lined up so 4 more buyers and they will be 600 a piece for a good AK47.

StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011
    Matt...I tried to do a Group Buy on this but Clandestine said that AA were shitty builds like Century.

Thanks bro I wasn't aware they were crappy builds. I just saw that ey were unfired chrome lined polish kits on nodak receivers.

Thanks boss and my apologies gents

Back to filling navy girls into thread since we got a new girl around hahaha

coynedogg

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    May 17, 2012
    UR2PC4ME
    Ill have to check them out don't sound like a bad price

The price might be a bit off..

I wish I still had an FFL to shop prices with... Anyone have an SOG catalog?

Centerfire Systems has Polish Full Stock AKMS for 599. I imagine the folder would be priced similarly if they had them. I believe the Polish guns are Century builds and have received decent reviews.

http://centerfiresystems.com/AKAGUN-POL02.aspx

KMK1862

Ultimate Member
    Oct 12, 2010
    York County, PA
    The price might be a bit off..

I wish I still had an FFL to shop prices with... Anyone have an SOG catalog?

Centerfire Systems has Polish Full Stock AKMS for 599. I imagine the folder would be priced similarly if they had them. I believe the Polish guns are Century builds and have received decent reviews.

http://centerfiresystems.com/AKAGUN-POL02.aspx

The Century Polish AKMSs that I've looked at in local shops were non-chrome lined. My guess is that they were using US barrels. Personally, I'd rather have the mil-surp chrome lined barrel.

IlikeNFA

Certified Gear Queer
    Aug 27, 2008
    Goodbye MD, Hello freedom
    I guess if your intent is as a pure shooter and you aren't really worried about high quality or collectibility, its an ok buy. Personally, I'd either save up for a bit longer or simply invest in a higher quality build. AA cobbled together a lot of builds...granted a different company is still a gamble. I would search for a used SLR or SGL with a fixed stock...if you look for a bit you can find one for damn near the same price.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom