• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ultraplanet

Shooter
    Jan 10, 2013
    Swanton
    Since you have a way out now you can put me down as a definite maybe. It would be really nice to shoot with you if I can get it through appropriations. I will let you know by Friday. Irons.

davsco

Ultimate Member
    Oct 21, 2010
    Loudoun, VA
    Ok Dave if your amenable to it I took the last spot in Squad 4 since, like you said, I saw that several people were shooting twice in their squads. If one of my other shooting buddies can make it (and I doubt it) I won't call on you but in the most likely case you will be shooting twice per stage. I will even help you reload your mags.

Cool I'll bring plenty of ammo for two runs .

photoracer

Competition Shooter
    Oct 22, 2010
    West Virginia
    Since you have a way out now you can put me down as a definite maybe. It would be really nice to shoot with you if I can get it through appropriations. I will let you know by Friday. Irons.
    I am currently entered in Squad 4 on Sunday AM. I have an agreement with Dave S. that he will shoot with me also if I don't get a partner. Several people are shooting as part of 2 teams in the same squads.

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

photoracer

Competition Shooter
    Oct 22, 2010
    West Virginia
    That North Mountain 2-man steel match was a lot of fun. Helped by the fact that we shot pretty well also, 3rd overall, 2nd in Open division. Did leave a few seconds on the table that costs us 2nd overall by less than 3 seconds. Probably the fact I had to walk the relay stage instead of running thru the tires. Now that I have a good working optic on my G34 I need to start practicing with it more.

photoracer

Competition Shooter
    Oct 22, 2010
    West Virginia
    It's only 8 students and Scott L. announced it on Brian Enos's forum which means there were plenty of experienced shooters willing to sign up for it quickly. However the dates are changing because Max has a family thing that weekend so it might be in May which puts it after the Steel Nationals and the PSA Shootout also.

photoracer

Competition Shooter
    Oct 22, 2010
    West Virginia
    You know after shooting the last 2 events at NM I am really starting to get good with the G34, even the open division setup. I finished 1st overall at both MPC steel matches this weekend which is a first for me. Adding that to my Unlimited/Auto win in the MPC December Speed Steel match I seem to be peaking. Nobody shooting an STI open gun has beat me either, even people that used to be me all the time when I was shooting my own STI racegun. Going to shoot it again in this months SS match and also my rimfire rifle. Can't wait till my Steel Challenge season starts around March. Hope to get lots of practice on my backyard SC stage (Pendulum currently). Even with my knees issues I am pretty sure I could shoot above my current USPSA C ranking in Open. Kind of leads me to the thought that maybe I should sell my STI or convert it to 9mm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davech1831

Latest threads

Top Bottom