• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Nov 5, 2008
    None of us will live long enough for that. It won't be the gun grabbers that'll put up the most resistance, it'll be the class 3 owners that don't want to see the thousands of dollars they invested instantly lose value. Not trying to sound like a douche, but that's the way I see it.

only the ones that got in as an investment. the ones who bought so they can play will be lining up to buy more on the cheap for proper prices.

HeatSeeker

Ultimate Member
    Jun 18, 2012
    Maryland
    The Dems put out a statement that this platform only puts the GOP more out of touch with it's constituents...:wtf:! How do these Libs not understand that their anti-2A stance only affects law abiding citizens. Gang bangers and bank robbers do not care what gun laws are passed, they will still steal and carry guns. It will never cease to amaze me how unrealistic liberal thinking is. They live in a fantasy land where you out law guns and that means gun violence will stop. Outlawing guns means only outlaws will have guns.

They actually elected a guy because he preached his hope and change BS, but now so many have no hope and he has been able to change NOTHING....again :wtf:!

sbowers

Jun 15, 2012
    The Dems put out a statement that this platform only puts the GOP more out of touch with it's constituents...:wtf:! How do these Libs not understand that their anti-2A stance only affects law abiding citizens. Gang bangers and bank robbers do not care what gun laws are passed, they will still steal and carry guns. It will never cease to amaze me how unrealistic liberal thinking is. They live in a fantasy land where you out law guns and that means gun violence will stop. Outlawing guns means only outlaws will have guns.

They actually elected a guy because he preached his hope and change BS, but now so many have no hope and he has been able to change NOTHING....again :wtf:!

It's not the victims of crime that receive the media attention it is the trayvons that garner attention

HeatSeeker

Ultimate Member
    Jun 18, 2012
    Maryland
    It's not the victims of crime that receive the media attention it is the trayvons that garner attention
    I agree. Maybe George Zimmerman was a little to anxious to confront Trayvon, but I don't think being overly anxious is against the law. To me it seems that Zimmerman became the victim of a crime when he got his nose broken and his head beaten, but somehow he is being charged for standing his ground and putting a stop to the attack. The media has done nothing but portray poor little Trayvon as just an innocent little boy and Zimmerman as a murderer.

Then you have our president speak out and say that if he had a son he would look just like Trayvon. He should have taken a look at some of Trayvon's pictures that were on his Facebook before they took it down. That is how he really looked, like a thug. Not the sweet little pics from when he was 12 that the media continued to use.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    alfontso

Latest threads

Top Bottom