• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JSW

Ultimate Member
    Feb 22, 2008
    Bryansville, Pa.
    bump----next weekend

usually have pit beef set up outside--along the drive --easy to spot while driving up rt 1 from Bel Air. Just before the intersection of Rt 1 and Rt 136.

Pinecone

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 4, 2013
    Was just at the show. Very small, as expected.

SOme ammo and not too outrageous prices. 7.62 at 50 cents per round for mil surp.

XM855 on stripper clips at $120 for 180 rounds. Boxed 5.56 at $11 a box.

Several M-1As, but one at $1600 and two at $1900. For STANDARD models.

One guy selling brown paper wrapped 7.62x54R for $9 per package. Works out to DOUBLE the cost to buy full cans.

A couple of Ruger factory Mini-14 20 rnd mags at $35.

One guy with a number of pistols with a label that said "BANNED as of Oct 1." And the only reason I could see them "banned" would be the over 10 round mags, which means you can still buy the pistol with CA compliant 10 round mags.

One guy with a number of pistols with a label that said "BANNED as of Oct 1." And the only reason I could see them "banned" would be the over 10 round mags, which means you can still buy the pistol with CA compliant 10 round mags.

I was there as well today and I saw that. I asked the man 'Walt' from Jack's Gun Works and he told me it was because of the 'hi-cap' magazines. So, exactly as you said, you could buy it with 10 round magazines or with no magazines.

Tman68

Jul 25, 2012
    Harford Co
    This years was smaller then last years show, last year they had tables thru the rear door. $5 to get in, went yesterday at about 3 and was not there for long I was hoping for some 45 and struck out

Sundancer

Feb 2, 2013
    Harford County
    There are about a dozen vendors up there or so and one selling pretty much cleaning/reloading supplies and another selling knives.

Some of the same vendors that are at the Delta PB shows.

I saw a large number of tactical shotguns, AR's, several used shotguns, some really nice. About three tables of handguns - pretty decent selection.

A couple tables full of AR gear.

Only a few folks selling a lot of ammo and only a couple of them seemed to be decent prices.

I think there are some good prices there, not great, but also some folks reaching somewhat on their prices.

I will likely go back up to get some ammo that was a good price - got 4 boxes yesterday

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom