• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Blu Falcon

Recon by Fire
    Aug 28, 2012
    Colorado
    Great company to deal with out of Shawnee, OK. They will work out a payment plan that fits your budget and will take your unwanted firearms as trades. For example they gave me $1300 trade-in value for one of my AR builds, which I thought was more than fair. Very user friendly, responsive and easy to work with. Found them on Gunbroker, but they have a web site as well. Recommended.

Sent from my ZTE V768 using Tapatalk 2

hsiehday

Nov 2, 2014
    Darc Ops Armory - UNETHICAL BUSINESS - POOR SERVICE

These guys have no ethics. They shipped me a damaged high end Surgeon Rifle and refused to take responsibility. They blamed everyone but themselves and even had the nerve to say there is a NO RETURN policy even if they ship a damaged gun to you. Basically, if it gets damaged in transit then they say its your fault and they run and hide. Stay away from them.

Alea Jacta Est

Extinguished member
    MDS Supporter
    These guys have no ethics. They shipped me a damaged high end Surgeon Rifle and refused to take responsibility. They blamed everyone but themselves and even had the nerve to say there is a NO RETURN policy even if they ship a damaged gun to you. Basically, if it gets damaged in transit then they say its your fault and they run and hide. Stay away from them.
    And ---welcome to the forum. Great icebreaker...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom