• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Boss94

Ultimate Member
    Feb 15, 2013
    It looks to be a very interesting gun. Available in .223 and .7.62x 39. ( but they say the 600 series can be switched into a various different calibers. I have 1 on the way, was wondering if anyone has seen 1 in wild ?
    20220823_212711.jpg

Blkhawk870

Nov 15, 2014
    Baltimore County
    Military Arms Channel did an episode on the Trail version. He mentioned it was originally intended to be modular with a barrel swap but they removed that feature in a recall.

The Saint

Black Powder Nerd/Resident Junk Collector
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 10, 2021
    Baltimore County
    I surely hope CZ isn't getting a case of the Colts...but with that 2023 discontinued list it sure looks like impending doom.

4g64loser

Bad influence
    Jan 18, 2007
    maryland
    Shot a 600 prior to release. Interesting rifle but when the idea of easy to swap barrels was tossed I no longer had interest. Just like seekins havak, the idea of being able to order barrels and have them shipped was quietly scrapped. I can do my own barrel work if needed but I'm not paying a premium for a rifle that won't make it really convenient (and have them on the shelf from the manufacturer at any time).

I can spin up a barrel but as good as prefits are getting, why? Zermatt ships actions so precise that I can order a shouldered prefit from half a dozen companies and screw it in. And they take 700 triggers/stocks.

Boss94

Ultimate Member
    Feb 15, 2013
    Picked mine up last week. I really like it !! can't wait to get it out to the range and see what it does. Big dogs got a 2nd 1 I to put on the wall. when I went to the Chantilly show I thought for sure I'd see 1 there. but that wasn't the case.

Trumpet

SCSC/NRA life member. MSI member
    Oct 29, 2005
    Sry for necropost, but how do you like it? I'm looking at one in .300 BO to SBR. I figure I could do a Ruger American Ranch, but by the time I SBR it and put it in a chassis, the CZ is actually less $. Anyway, how wide is the inside of the handguard? I'd love to be able to "tuck" a suppressor instead of cutting the handguard.

Trumpet

SCSC/NRA life member. MSI member
    Oct 29, 2005
    Welp, I called CZ directly. They were very nice and helpful.

1. HG is too narrow to accommodate a tucked suppressor
    2. HG is proprietary, so AR handguards won't fit.

54rndball

take to the hills
    Mar 16, 2013
    Catonsville
    I got a nice CZ 527 in 7.62x39 and cannot understand why they discontinued probably the most popular rifle CZ ever made. They lost their mind!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GD-3

Latest threads

Top Bottom