• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • oldsarge

Old & Crusty
    Jan 14, 2009
    Calvert County
    I have a chance to buy one of these used at what I consider an extreemly good price. The trouble is, I don't know much about them other than what I read on their site. I did notice that finding a holster for one is hard. Most of the major manufacturers (DeSantis, Galco, Gould & Goodrich, etc.) don't even list it or if they do, they are duty holsters not concealed carry. I'd appreciate if anyone has one and what everyone's opions are about this gun.

CZ 75 P-01.png

smores

Creepy-Ass Cracker
    Feb 27, 2007
    Falls Church
    I have a chance to buy one of these used at what I consider an extreemly good price. The trouble is, I don't know much about them other than what I read on their site. I did notice that finding a holster for one is hard. Most of the major manufacturers (DeSantis, Galco, Gould & Goodrich, etc.) don't even list it or if they do, they are duty holsters not concealed carry. I'd appreciate if anyone has one and what everyone's opions are about this gun.

View attachment 18507

I'd buy one. I like the CZ 40P as well. These are well made guns, and in my experience extremely accurate. I would not hesitate if the price is right. Finding a good holster is only a matter of finding someone to make you one if you can't find it commercially made. I'm sure someone like CrossBreed or Comp-Tac can make you a custom one.

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    You will find a holster, they are out there.

These are great guns, glad I got mine back when prices were less than $550!!!

Might get another someday.

trapture

Surplus Rifle Lover
    Apr 27, 2007
    Dundalk-Ish
    Get it! The world needs more CZs and their clones, damnit!
    Do you mean buying the armalite pistol for 50-100 dollars more then the CZ named one? Its silly the Armalite Pistol is a CZ75 but it costs more because of the brand name.

I had no trouble finding a holster for my CZ-75 BD it was harder to find one that I liked that was also ambidextrous. I think they consider it a Medium Frame Semi-Auto Pistol.

leroygibbs

Ultimate Member
    Jan 2, 2008
    They are absolutely great!

Now, as to holsters, they do fit many, just not listed on many sites. For CC, Comp-tac C-tac is pretty sweet...

fivepointstar

Thank you MD-Goodbye
    Apr 28, 2008
    3rd Rock from the Sun
    Do you mean buying the armalite pistol for 50-100 dollars more then the CZ named one? Its silly the Armalite Pistol is a CZ75 but it costs more because of the brand name.

I had no trouble finding a holster for my CZ-75 BD it was harder to find one that I liked that was also ambidextrous. I think they consider it a Medium Frame Semi-Auto Pistol.

Nothing like the original althought IMI makes a great clone. who else clones them

Armalite (i think they're turkish made)
    IMI
    Tanfonglio
    Armscorp

all have variants

Calengor

wishes he were spike
    Apr 13, 2009
    Frederick, MD
    Tanfoglio and IWI are the two clones that I know of. I have a CZ75 Kadet, which I really like. And I have a Jericho (Baby Desert Eagle) in .40S&W which is my first pistol and I really like as well. Maybe a regular CZ75 in the future.

dswanmd

Feb 23, 2010
    Definitely get yourself a P01, great guns, reliable and accurate, and if you can get it for a steal, even better.

FPS nice grips!

nyu04

Mar 5, 2009
    Maryland
    CZ 75 P-01 is a great gun with raving fans - check out the comments over at CZ forum. If anyone is interested in buying a new one - top gun supply has on sale at $459 I think (I'm not affiliated with any stores). Pretty good price from what I've seen.

goneshootin88

Sep 22, 2009
    MOCO
    Do it!!! Mine has a little more than 1200 rds through it without a single issue. It sits next to my bed every night with a streamlight tlr-2 on it. Its one of my only pistols that I would truely trust my life with

leroygibbs

Ultimate Member
    Jan 2, 2008

You want the Fobus RU97 for the P-01.

http://cgi.ebay.com/RU97-Fobus-Padd...emQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item2c53d06e48

I might have accidentally bought the 75D holster, and she didn't fit right, but the gun shop had a great return policy....

But really, the CompTac is amazing. I think hands down the best holster I've used, but that ain't saying much since I'm by no stretch of the imagination anything more than a bumbling newb when it comes to holsters (and life in general)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bara4033

Latest threads

Top Bottom