• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rico903

Ultimate Member
    May 2, 2011
    CZ's can be had for less than MSRP. I don't own a 550 but do own many 452's, a couple of 527's and a few hand guns and they are all excellent guns and accurate as heck. They don't have the name recognition of the bigger brands but that is changing.

rico903

Ultimate Member
    May 2, 2011
    I like my T3 Lite but you are right about mags being expensive. Over time I've become more and more of a CZ fan. The 550's are heavy though.

sleev-les

Prestige Worldwide
    Dec 27, 2012
    Edgewater, MD
    Not really in that price range, but I love my CZ750. I went in to 2A looking at one point and they had a Sig .308 and I really liked it. It ended up selling and Mark was going to try and get me one, but they were a long lead on getting another. He said he had the CZ coming in and we talked about it a bit. Short of the story, I'm glad I bought the CZ. Very happy with it and I was actually disappointed when I fired my last round knowing that I had to stop shooting due to no more ammo. Probably one of my favorite rifles to shoot. From 100 to 300 yards, I am able to touch the previous shot on target.

dev

Ultimate Member
    Apr 4, 2011
    The "tacticool" designation is a Boyds creation and has very little to do with CZ except for the fact that Boyds is supplying CZ with more options.

I'm in the market for a CZ 550 and although there are other options out there I happen to like the CZ brand because their rifles are high quality and accurate out of the box. No shortcuts taken on these rifles, you get what you pay for with a well proven design.
    CZs customer service in Kansas City is also first rate and that is one of the big reasons why I like them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    dracula

Latest threads

Top Bottom