Cyber security bill SA 2575 includes magazine ban.

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • boricuamaximus

Ultimate Member
    Dec 27, 2008
    The ammendment needs to be voted on no? If it does not pass then it gets thrown out of the bill right?

-Z/28-

I wanna go fast
    Dec 6, 2011
    Harford Co
    All kinds of spending amendments and laws are attached to bills all the time, this is far from the 1st time its happened.

I know, but usually they try and tie it into the subject of the bill with some bs. This just sticks out without any effort to justify it. Of course it's no surprise that it was introduced by the fine senators from NY, NJ, and the land of fruit and nuts.

AliasNeo07

Ultimate Member
    Feb 12, 2009
    MD
    What does that have to do with cyber security?

I don't see it passing in the house, so not too worried.

If it even GETS to the house as is we are screwed. Were going to have to face the fact that one time or another in our lifetime the Democrats will have the Senate house and white house. We need go count on many Democrats to NOT go for this.

And wtf Gillibrand? I thought she was rated highly by the NRA.

I think in 50 years there will be half as many Republicans as there are now. Sorry but that's just my gut.

krashmania

Still dont know anything
    Feb 6, 2011
    churchville
    If it even GETS to the house as is we are screwed. Were going to have to face the fact that one time or another in our lifetime the Democrats will have the Senate house and white house. We need go count on many Democrats to NOT go for this.

And wtf Gillibrand? I thought she was rated highly by the NRA.

I think in 50 years there will be half as many Republicans as there are now. Sorry but that's just my gut.

well, at least as far as population figures go, red state families statistically have more children than blue state families. So, hopefully the dems will breed themselves to death.

Drmsparks

Old School Rifleman
    Jun 26, 2007
    PG county
    Sponsored by the 7 gun control guys left in the senate. A who's who of losers. It'll be fun to check out the votes when it comes up. I suspect little to no support.

Docster

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2010
    What's amazing and encouraging to me is to see Schumer being so humble. Seems like he's off his high and mighty throne as if he senses that his policies and previous rantings havn't gotten very far. He's trying to soften his approach which is a sign of failure of previous approach(es). Let the 'reasonableness' begin........:lol2:

WeaponsCollector

EXTREME GUN OWNER
    Mar 30, 2009
    Southern MD
    If they ban magazines, the prices will more than triple overnight.
    Then you can sell your extras and make a lot of money!
    Pay $10-$15 for a magazine and then sell it for $75-$100.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davidbanner

Latest threads

Top Bottom