• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mondial

Colt .45
    Nov 29, 2018
    Columbia
    A GT-556 I bought at the Great American show in PA in Feb got sprung on 26 Oct. official state date was March 16, so 7-1/2 months. I’ve waited longer…..

OP and D since MCMLXXV!

I can be an @$$HoLe! But i’m not a DoUcHeBaG!
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 27, 2019
    Harford County
    I just found out through the efforts of the Congressional Staffer that there was something missing from the electronic forms submitted to the Bureau of ATF by Silencer Shop on my behalf. That single information was missing from all my Form 4s and is what the ATF told the Congressional Staffer caused the delay. I emailed Silencer Shop about the findings. Some SOB from their end replied that I contact my FFL and have all my Form 4 submissions pulled out, they fix what’s missing and resubmit everything to the ATF for approval. Said reply honestly made my blood boil! What puzzled me was the Congressional Staffer said the ATF will expedite the approval of my submissions and fill in what’s missing on all my Form 4’s. I wasn’t even asked what answer to place on that missing information. All of my submissions simply got green lighted in 24 hours time. Weird?! What do you think?

RRomig

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 30, 2021
    Burtonsville MD
    I just found out through the efforts of the Congressional Staffer that there was something missing from the electronic forms submitted to the Bureau of ATF by Silencer Shop on my behalf. That single information was missing from all my Form 4s and is what the ATF told the Congressional Staffer caused the delay. I emailed Silencer Shop about the findings. Some SOB from their end replied that I contact my FFL and have all my Form 4 submissions pulled out, they fix what’s missing and resubmit everything to the ATF for approval. Said reply honestly made my blood boil! What puzzled me was the Congressional Staffer said the ATF will expedite the approval of my submissions and fill in what’s missing on all my Form 4’s. I wasn’t even asked what answer to place on that missing information. All of my submissions simply got green lighted in 24 hours time. Weird?! What do you think?
    There was a problem with an SBR a couple years ago. An ATF agent called and with a few pictures and a little work on my end the ball got moving again. All said and done the issue added 2 to 3 weeks to the approval time.

Bafflingbs

Gozer the Destroyer
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 16, 2013
    Calvert County
    All is right in the Universe again! I got my approval today, at 4pm. I can’t believe that I was worried about a first round pop, with the Sparrow. I sprayed the inside, with some anti-splatter, (thanks to whomever mentioned it) and I didn’t hear any difference between shots! It’s so damn quiet!!!!!! You hear the action, and, in my case, the projectile striking the wood! If the Mask is quieter than this thing, that would be incredible. I was shooting CCI standard velocity rounds, through my MK IV 22/45 Lite, a Ruger 10/22 and a Savage MK II, that I bought tonight.
    Submitted 3/12/23 and approved 11/4/23
    IMG_3397.jpeg

DaemonAssassin

Why should we Free BSD?
    Jun 14, 2012
    Political refugee in WV
    All is right in the Universe again! I got my approval today, at 4pm. I can’t believe that I was worried about a first round pop, with the Sparrow. I sprayed the inside, with some anti-splatter, (thanks to whomever mentioned it) and I didn’t hear any difference between shots! It’s so damn quiet!!!!!! You hear the action, and, in my case, the projectile striking the wood! If the Mask is quieter than this thing, that would be incredible. I was shooting CCI standard velocity rounds, through my MK IV 22/45 Lite, a Ruger 10/22 and a Savage MK II, that I bought tonight.
    Submitted 3/12/23 and approved 11/4/23
    View attachment 439024
    The Sparrow on a RPR (rimfire) with CCI quiets is freaking hilarious. The loudest sound is the THWACK of the bullet hitting the backstop.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Lloyd_Hansen

Latest threads

Top Bottom