• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AlBeight

MDS Supporter
    Mar 30, 2017
    Hampstead
    I wouldn't hold your breath. I have a friend who's been waiting over a year on a eForm 4 and another one that's been waiting almost 5 months now.
    Yet some people waited for an unbearable 30 days and finally had enough, called their congressman, and got approved within a week. If we only knew.

thanatron

MDS Supporter
    Mar 20, 2012
    1000002792.jpg

FakeID

Aug 5, 2022
    AACo Maryland
    ive seen lots of sub 30 day approvals recently. ALL on individual eform 4. Unfortunately i filed all mine as individual trusts and still waiting on a pair. One 90+ days and the other at 60+. Seems like the quick turns only apply to can's filed for an individual; or, is it just what im seeing?

VRC Racing

MDS Supporter
    Feb 16, 2009
    Ijamsville
    Just had another form 1 individual returned.
    Submitted : 03/02/2024 which was Saturday after they turned the system back on
    Returned: 03/06/2024 approved

That's three working days!

nosbocaj

Oct 11, 2021
    Absolutely crazy...in a good way. The shortest turnaround I got was 60 days on two form 4's, but that was because I strategically purchased them right before I got military orders to move, which I knew would force them to expedite!

duckduckgoose

Sep 7, 2016
    Annapolis, MD
    I know it’s anecdotal but there are tons of reports of 2-14 day approvals on Reddit and discord. It’s making me want to test it out even though I don’t need anything else.

Bafflingbs

Gozer the Destroyer
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 16, 2013
    Calvert County
    It pisses me off, a little, that trusts take so much longer. I’m at 100 days, (11/30 & (12/1) and counting. I’d like to know why it takes longer. I can’t imagine how the guys that have been waiting more than a year, feel. Or, how bad it sucked before e-file. Especially since I had 4 approvals last year alone

DaemonAssassin

Why should we Free BSD?
    Jun 14, 2012
    Political refugee in WV
    It pisses me off, a little, that trusts take so much longer. I’m at 100 days, (11/30 & (12/1) and counting. I’d like to know why it takes longer. I can’t imagine how the guys that have been waiting more than a year, feel. Or, how bad it sucked before e-file. Especially since I had 4 approvals last year alone
    Try waiting 420, 407, 407, and 401 days for 4x cans. That was 2021 into 2022 for me. They did a batch approval, thank God. I've also waited 5.5 months on a eForm 1 too.

The eForm 4 launch really screwed the pooch for all of the paper form backlog. There were virtually no approvals for almost 5 months, compared to before the launch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom