• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    Some of us are still waiting for these clowns to get their act together. 13 weeks-nada. lots of excuses. now they say this week.

we shall see

trickg

Guns 'n Drums
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 22, 2008
    Glen Burnie
    I just went through my banking online and it appears that payment on my C&R application was taken from my account on 12/12. So, we'll see how much longer it takes. Like I said, I'm not going to stress it too much and just be pleasantly surprised when it comes.

Yme

Platinum Member
    Nov 3, 2012
    Guys, I am thinking of applying for the C&R license. One question, being a military member, if I get stationed to another state, do i have to reapply for another license?

Thanks!

vafish

Mar 13, 2012
    Commonwealth of Virginia
    Give it a little bit with the holiday and all. There are probably people still on vacation.

Just got my credit card statement. Charge hit my card November 25th, which is a Sunday.

So
    mailed on 11/16/12
    Billed on 11/25/12

I'm sure it is because of the holiday season, just posting to update timeline.

With all this panic buying going on, by the time my license shows up all the good deals will be gone.

G

George

Anyone have the Phone number, if so send it to me in PM. I sent my paperwork in on 11/2/12 and they took their money on 11/13/2012. Still nothing yet. Had the fiancée watching the mail for it every day for the last two weeks.

JavaDan

Beer - Nectar of the Gods
    Feb 25, 2010
    Pasadena
    If it helps anybody - I just received by C&R FFL license today.

It was 12 weeks from the time I mailed the application to receiving the license.

Now it's time to spend some money :innocent0

JavaDan

Beer - Nectar of the Gods
    Feb 25, 2010
    Pasadena
    Welcome to the dark side. Farewell to your wallet.

Yea. I've been going on various web sites doing some shopping all night.

Too many to choose from. First priority is a nice CZ-82. Now I also want a Tok, Mak, Star, FEG Hi_power - just about everything. I'm going to wear out my credit card. :sad20:

I mailed forms out:11/17/2012

CC charged $30.00:11/25/12

As of January 14 2013 nothing yet. I've called ATF numerous times and I get the usual govt bs and run around. We don't have you entered into our system yet, this was from two calls made two weeks ago. Oh really? You took my money. Yes I see that you have paid but you aren't entered into our system yet. Our govt at it's finest...lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    guitarsit

Latest threads

Top Bottom