• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mar 12, 2013
    MoCo
    After completing my Utah CFP course, I decided to purchase a new carry gun. At the time of the purchase (March 4) I was told to expect about 6 weeks for MSP to complete the processing. Decided what better to go with my new purchase than a Crossbreed SuperTuck Deluxe. At the time they were anticipating approximately 6-8 week turn around for purchases.

After 8 weeks I contacted them only to find out that the turn around had changed drastically since that time. I'm still waiting on the holster, but hey I'm also still waiting on the gun! In case anyone is considering a purchase with Crossbreed, just be aware that the shipping lead times are currently quite lengthy.

To see the current shipping estimate, check out this link. Looks like they are currently shipping orders from about March 1, so pretty close to what MSP is on for sworn officer review applications.

Hope that helps!

rouchna

Defund the ATF
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 25, 2009
    Virginia
    rouchna - when did you order? Looks like I'll likely get mine in the next week or so. Hopefully it is worth the wait. I've never tried one of their holsters.

I ordered mine on 2/5 and received it a couple of weeks ago. The leather is a little stiff at first but breaks in pretty quickly.

kgain673

I'm sorry for the typos!!
    Dec 18, 2007
    Try a Galco Supertuck, its the same thing. Cabelas shipped mine and I got it in less then 5 days.

Draco20

Apr 20, 2013
    MoCo
    rouchna - when did you order? Looks like I'll likely get mine in the next week or so. Hopefully it is worth the wait. I've never tried one of their holsters.

You should enjoy the CBST. I bought my first one over a year ago and after breaking it in, I can barely tell its there.

Glock_Fireman

Professional Pot Stirrer
    Apr 6, 2013
    Freedom Land
    I ordered a White Hat Maxtuck 5/8/13 and I was told I will have my holster by 6/1 so good luck I heard better reviews on the White hat holsters because you can swap out the kydex because it is screwed on instead of rivited!!

wolfejp

Apr 8, 2011
    Waldorf
    I have two Crossbreeds and they are defiantly worth the wait, I also have a Griffon industries kydex Slim with IWB Stealth IWB loops and its awesome without the wait.

Mar 12, 2013
    MoCo
    I received my new holster today and it is pretty nice. I ordered the horsehide SuperTuck Deluxe and as soon as it came in I tried it on. Very comfortable from the start and started breaking in to me pretty quickly with just a short bit of wear. I still need the gun that's supposed to go in it, but my initial impressions are quite positive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    guitarsit

Latest threads

Top Bottom