• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • armedsks

Feb 27, 2007
    Sharpsburg, MD
    Going to hit up cresap on sunday ,and give a few new to me rifles some practice. Anybody heading out there?? I should be up thre early in the am.

hughmon

Ultimate Member
    Mar 5, 2008
    I hope to be there as well, early. I will be wearing a red University of MD baseball cap.

fogman

How busy is Cresap this time of year? I'd like to swing by one day and shoot for a few hours. My dad and I used to go there all the time, we'd be able to spend hours down on the muzzleloader end of the line and shoot as long as we wanted, but that was years ago.

ateixeira

Don't know shit!
    Jan 5, 2009
    MD.
    How busy is Cresap this time of year? I'd like to swing by one day and shoot for a few hours. My dad and I used to go there all the time, we'd be able to spend hours down on the muzzleloader end of the line and shoot as long as we wanted, but that was years ago.

The muzzle loader line gets crazy before and during deer hunting season. This time of year you should not have much trouble finding open benches with no wait. The weekends temps are going to be in the 50's, I would recommend being there at opening.

82ndShooter

Nov 20, 2008
    Colorado
    Going to hit up cresap on sunday ,and give a few new to me rifles some practice. Anybody heading out there?? I should be up thre early in the am.

Hey bro! I'll be heading up there Sunday. Probably bringing the Garand again (took it up this past Sunday). The 30-06 ammo you sold me worked out great in the Garand!!! Thanks again!!!

armedsks

Feb 27, 2007
    Sharpsburg, MD
    not sure what im going to take. I got anout 4-5 rifles i need to get sighted in by hunting season. Also need to shoot my .480 SRH. Probaly gong to bring 2-3 rifles and 1-2 pistols.

No more spam to let go at this time. lol

Im going to try to get there at opening. Its fills up there quicky and calms down after noon.

xcavater

Fed Up
    Oct 27, 2008
    MD
    I was there today before it opened. The place was jammed. All shooting positions were full at the first open fire. Before the first cease fire, there was enough people in line fill the line again. I would guess 200 people total.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    alfontso

Latest threads

Top Bottom