• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Chris0nllyn

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 6, 2012
    Calvert County
    Anyone local do choke threading? I'm curious of the round-about cost to have someone thread the barrel for a choke once it's been cut down. It's a 20ga., if it matters.

STeveZ

Thank you, Abelard
    Sep 22, 2011
    Aberdeen, MD
    Not local but Colonial has a good reputation. 85 + shipping both ways + tubes

COLONIAL

As does Mike Orlen (at a lower price, I've had 4 barrels worked on by Mike), dig into this thread a little... MDS Choke Tube Thread

Local's nice but it's probably easier to box up your barrel and drive it up to the post office.

HardHatMan

FBHO
    Jul 14, 2009
    Virginia
    Not local but Colonial has a good reputation. 85 + shipping both ways + tubes

COLONIAL

As does Mike Orlen (at a lower price, I've had 4 barrels worked on by Mike), dig into this thread a little... MDS Choke Tube Thread

Local's nice but it's probably easier to box up your barrel and drive it up to the post office.

Wow, thanks for the links! I've been looking to get my old 1100 Trap threaded.

bigdummy30

Feb 2, 2009
    Finksburg,MD
    Rose Action Sports threaded my Mossberg for remchokes. $75 included shipping back to me. Less than 10 business days from me shipping to getting it back.

Chris0nllyn

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 6, 2012
    Calvert County
    Now I just need to cut the barrel and check the pattern.

It's just a NEF 20ga. single shot, but it's my squirrel gun. I want to chop a few inches off the barrel, but don't want to completely lose functionality since it's got a modified fixed choke right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    loops12

Latest threads

Top Bottom