• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CAS_Shooter

Jan 24, 2012
    I do see the immediate hit you over the head message. I am missing the power of subtlety. While I am likely very close to the painter philosophically, I tend to agree with the critic. It just looks to me like the cover of the Time or Newsweek. But then, no one has ever saught me out for my expert interpretation of art.

Schwabe

Ultimate Member
    Nov 20, 2010
    Sho'a
    alfred-e-obama_pictures_fun_weird_interesting_07192847.jpg

QuebecoisWolf

Ultimate Member
    May 14, 2008
    Anne Arundel
    Bad picture of him...they aged him ALOT.

It's how he's going to look at the end of his second term.

Hope for the best, prepare for the worst.

For the record, I'm not particularly impressed with this painting. It does look like a Newsweek cover, doesn't it? And not even one of the more artistic ones.

knightofcydonia

Sep 30, 2011
    I'm gonna guess he's a right winger....

a more fitting depiction would be one of the very early president lighting it with a match and the rest of the presidents throwing fuel on top..because they have all eroded the damn thing. bush and obama just blatantly are telling you and showing you they are doing it and laughing at you at the same time.

Second Amendment

Ultimate Member
    May 11, 2011
    it should just be an attack on all americans..

What should be an attack on all americans? If you mean the trouncing of the constitution, I agree. If you are stating that previous presidents have done so, yes, but the current assbag in the white house has taken it to a whole new level. No one can tell me that the current dictator is anywhere close to what bush was.

knightofcydonia

Sep 30, 2011
    What should be an attack on all americans? If you mean the trouncing of the constitution, I agree. If you are stating that previous presidents have done so, yes, but the current assbag in the white house has taken it to a whole new level. No one can tell me that the current dictator is anywhere close to what bush was.

Bad is bad. Could argue about how bad all day no point really. Either way the presidents have just been setting up so that the person in the next term is worse than the previous. Obama will be far worse in his next term. And after him worse if we all manage to still even have rights at that point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Markmcgrrr

Latest threads

Top Bottom