• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jimbobborg

Oddball caliber fan
    Aug 2, 2010
    Northern Virginia
    Damn I'd have to switch my rifle to my AK, which I only have a 2-point sling for. But I do have an original military bayonet that needs some a-thrustin'.

What would really be cool is running the short course and bayoneting the misses :D

BTW, this is what I'm talking about:

20100923183913.jpg

Jim

Last edited:

kac

Ultimate Member
    Dec 9, 2007
    That's fine so long as you're not bayonetting the missus, which is another story altogether.

Mrs. Finn

Oct 29, 2009
    I scare lots of people lots of the time. On another note I haven't shot any of my guns since last year BUT I have ordered all items/patterns/fabric required for this years costume. Priorities I has them ;-)

jeff7457

Apr 18, 2010
    Jeff,

We are requiring our shooters to be 18. If you'd like, I could put you on the waiting list and he could come as a guest and watch?

Let me know.
    Gary

No need to put on waiting list but it is appreciated. I don't know a thing about your event and was curious about it. We wanted to know if it was spectator friendly.

Thanks

Russ D

Ultimate Member
    Nov 10, 2008
    Sykesville
    No need to put on waiting list but it is appreciated. I don't know a thing about your event and was curious about it. We wanted to know if it was spectator friendly.

Thanks

I think kids are allowed to be spectators right? From what I've read in this thread it is very spectator friendly.

Lastdefender

Nov 1, 2008
    PA
    We are very spectator friendly. We are only asking for a $2.00 donation per person to cover the cost of the transportation. I hope you and your son are able to make it out.

Gary

kac

Ultimate Member
    Dec 9, 2007
    So who's coming for the warm-up tomorrow at 1:30 at Hap Baker, and what are you bringing?

I'm probably bringing my X-Five Tactical and my AR.

Hey Russ, I got some Lapua 5.56 ammo I want to try out. Can't wait to see how accurate it is (or not).

jimbobborg

Oddball caliber fan
    Aug 2, 2010
    Northern Virginia
    I went today to HB today. Nice place. Brought my chronograph, forgot the tripod. I'm pretty happy with the results. Now I just need more trigger time.

Jim

kac

Ultimate Member
    Dec 9, 2007
    Good man. What kind of velocity were you getting? What kind of load were you using?

06MegaCTD

Mar 16, 2009
    Hanover
    I will be there, will try to get there alittle early to get a lane for some of us. I will have my Larue stealth, my spr so i can check accuracy to 200 yards, and then my m&p 9

Russ D

Ultimate Member
    Nov 10, 2008
    Sykesville
    I think I'm just gonna do some handgun shooting. The pregnant wife is sick in bed so hopefully she's feeling better by then and I can go. I'll be at BWW for the after party if not.

kac

Ultimate Member
    Dec 9, 2007
    This is pretty funny, given last year's weather!

I know you may not know, but last year's event was in a deluge. Picture Noah making the ark while the rest of us go shooting.

To quote my buddy JT, "if it ain't raining, we ain't training!"

Or, the short version, yes we're shooting today.

RhinoActual

RhinoActual
    Feb 16, 2010
    Severna Park
    This is pretty funny, given last year's weather!

I know you may not know, but last year's event was in a deluge. Picture Noah making the ark while the rest of us go shooting.

To quote my buddy JT, "if it ain't raining, we ain't training!"

Or, the short version, yes we're shooting today.

OK see you round 2.

Finn

waiting for the zombies
    Feb 28, 2009
    Columbia
    we will be there as well... just with pistols and i might bring my old .22 rifle to try shooting that for old times sake.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bara4033

Latest threads

Top Bottom