• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Lastdefender

Nov 1, 2008
    PA
    The mail is an imperfect way of doing payment. For those who sent funds in and your have not received a payment confirmation, I am sorry for this frustration. We will resolve this an it will not affect your spot in any way.

I am commited to finding a better way next year.

Gary

ezeerider

Mount Airy, Marylandistan
    Feb 10, 2009
    Mount Airy, Md.
    I am seriously going to look into either Paypal or credit cards next year. What are your collective thoughts on that? You would register and pay at the same time. Good or Bad?

YES YES YES..... Very GOOD...... snail mail is a slow and cumbersome way of doing business these days.
    A paypal link and a credit card form on the Contagion site would really streamline the registration process.

Lastdefender

Nov 1, 2008
    PA
    Rhino,

We have negociated a rate of $79.00 per night at the Holiday Inn in Morgantown. This is directly off the PA Turnpike and about 20 minutes from the range. http://www.holidayinn.com/hotels/us/en/morgantown/MGNPA/hoteldetail

Tell them you are with the Contagion 2010 Zombie Shoot at New Holland. I have received a few reports of cluelessness with some of the Holiday Inn staff. If that happens, ask to be transfered to the manager.

Gary

Finn

waiting for the zombies
    Feb 28, 2009
    Columbia
    I normally give my wife #8 shot cause its a wider pattern and more pellets in the air but ill talk to her about it

Lastdefender

Nov 1, 2008
    PA
    For those of you who missed our Facebook update, we have a special guest joining us for Contagion 2010... Here's a hint

41137_1424890390416_1477465723_31220507_2829730_n.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Pureblood

Latest threads

Top Bottom