• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    It's that time again I have to do some computer crap . I attempted on my own last year , screwed it up , and had long term hassles . ( My previous helper moved . The previous establishment before that that helped me , is defunct .)

Everybody says it's easy for normal people , 10-15 minutes if you know what you're doing . But I learned my lesson about my limitations . I really , really do not want to again humiliate myself , and suck ass to supervisors , and my dignity is worth something to me .

Involves logging on to somewhere , typing some stuff , and uploading some stuff . Need either someone standing by my shoulder tell me what to click , or me standing by their shoulder , telling them what to type .

$100 . Or if your legit consulting rate is higher , the actual . Either cash , or donated to MSI Legal Fund or PP in your honor .

I'm sure there will be lots of well meaning advice to do it myself , but I learned my limitations , and catagorically will not trust myself . ( It's one of those things that can * seem * like you completed sucuessfully , but weeks or months later when live human reviews it , get rejected without my knowing .)

FrankZ

Liberty = Responsibility
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 25, 2012
    If you PM me your location I am willing to help you and you can send that money to MSI.

sundaeman

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 16, 2008
    If the other guys cant help you out, drop me a PM w/your location.

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    For the offense of owning a computer, your Luddite card and all honors and privileges thein contained have been revoked.

If I had my druthers , wouldn't do any of this stuff over computer ( and for 30 some years it wasn't) . But nowadays, it's only done online . Progress my ass !

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    Home is near the PG- Chuck frontier, but I get around a lot .

In my zero sum workaholic life , Friday and Saturday are open .

Melnic

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    HoCo
    Does Biggfoot44 maintain Luddite status if when the work is done he takes a baseball bat to it?

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    Don't laugh ! I've conducted ballistic testing on electronic devices before , and probably will again .

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom