• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Engage Armament

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Jun 30, 2010
    Rockville, MD
    New manufacture of the classic Mustang. Nickel/stainless finish, two magazines, chambered in 380.

SOLD

Attachments

• IMG_2479.JPG
      IMG_2479.JPG
      60.6 KB · Views: 575
    • IMG_2480.JPG
      IMG_2480.JPG
      58.3 KB · Views: 567
    Last edited:
    Thanks, I knew they were working on it a couple of years ago..........anyway personally I think the ambi isn't that important on the Mustang or the P238. I can easily move my thumb over one side or the other on mine since the beavertail is too short to interfere. :D

UncleCrab

Apr 6, 2012
    The Sig P238 has ambi safety on the Rosewood, Desert, Equinox, and Diamond models.
    Slight correction- the models you listed have an ambidextrious safety as an option, but most, if not all, of those models are also available with right-handed controls only. Be sure to look for 'AMBI' in the model number when browsing online listings.
    I just had one of these transferred via Engage last month, and it's a great little pocket pistol, especially if (like me)you're not crazy about DAO setups. The single-action trigger pull is much heavier than you'd find on a full-sized single-action, but the trigger breaks cleanly with very little stacking, and reset is ok. The sights needed considerable adjustment out of the box, but Sig's up front about the fact that they leave sight adjustment to the customer. Bottom line: the trigger feels better than the specs make it sound (IMO), and even loaded with an7-round magazine, you don't even notice the weight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    guitarsit

Latest threads

Top Bottom