• ...and so much more!
  • Mark75H

MD Wear&Carry Instructor
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 25, 2011
    Outside the Gates
    dammmmm i want to come see the Baby Luger 380

I have one and generally like it. Its an odd size, by my measurements and calculations its about 13/16 scale to a real Luger. The mags are just as hard or harder to load because of the steep angle. I have a bunch of .380's and its definitely the easiest on the hand. George put the correct size grip on the real Luger, if you have big hands you will find the Baby a little small to hold.

The ERMA Baby's are patterned off of a .380 prototype Luger that never went into production, so they are not totally bogus as a design

The ERMA .22's are the ones made of pot metal, the .32 and .380 are real guns

Irish64

Mar 13, 2013
    Monrovia
    I bought the Mini 14, darn "delayed" on background check, can't shoot it this weekend. Thanks Andy! Nice shop you have!

DocSavage

The Man of Bronze
    May 30, 2012
    Crofton
    The Ruger 10/22 is on it's way to a new home... With ME!

It'll be perfect to teach my son!

Engage ROCKS!

Doc

Funbrit

May 28, 2008
    Rockville
    The Garand is still available, Springfield, nice example of a rack grade, if your looking for a Garand this could be yours with a bunch of embloc clips and ammo to go with her.

The wire wrap Enfield is also still available, I didn't look at that well.

I got the Bubba'd Enfield which is only put in a plastic stock other than that she hasn't been touched, it's a 9\48 (F) and all matching but dirty as hell bore is pristine.

I also got the Snow SKS, that's too all matching and only in the 1.6 mil range. An nice and early Norinco SKS.

Others are still available, go down and take a look you might come home with something.

twnty9thkll

Jun 7, 2013
    I bought the Russian SKS beautiful rifle to add to the collection , I was delayed also.. Dammit!!! Even though I am a designated collector in MD, I alway get delayed , I guess since I am U.S Army veteran, some politicians consider us the terrorist .. Lol well they had some nice firearms for sale out of that collection, great atmosphere in the shop, Andy is a great person to talk to. Good luck, that collection is selling out like "hot cakes"

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom