• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MattFive

Nov 10, 2012
    Gambrills, MD
    Caveat: I am in no way affiliated with Loch Raven Skeet and Trap Center or those putting on the event. I didn't see it posted on our forums and thought there may be some interest.

What: Skeet and Trap Shooting - NOT a competition and therefore, perfect for people who've never shot before. 50% of the proceeds go to one of four organizations dedicated to cancer research.

Who: You! And since there's no competition involved, bring along someone who's never shot before. It doesn't hurt the community to get new shooters onboard.

When: October 5th and 6th

Where: Loch Raven Skeet and Trap Center. A really nice facility just north of Baltimore.

Why: We all know someone or know someone who knows someone affected by cancer. Also, to save the tatas!

For more information, go to claysagainstcancer.org or you can contact the event lead Jason Wennet: Jasonwennet "at" claysagainstcancer.org

Again, I'm not affiliated so it's best to direct questions to Jason. I can say, I went last year and had a great time shooting on a beautiful October morning. I normally shoot at PG Skeet and Trap so this was a nice change.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davidbanner

Latest threads

Top Bottom