• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Don H

Ultimate Member
    Jan 17, 2013
    Hazzard County
    Got this from Cardin today, what a tool!

In part: "America’s strength has always come from our values – freedom, democracy, truth, compassion and opportunity. And despite Donald J. Trump using every tool at his disposal to widen the racial, cultural and political divisions in this country, you know me, and you know that I choose every day to keep fighting for fairness and justice. I will keep raising my voice on the side of all Marylanders – and especially those in our state, across the country and around the world who have been left vulnerable, victimized and abused."

My reply was not too kind.

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    Got this from Cardin today, what a tool!

In part: "America’s strength has always come from our values – freedom, democracy, truth, compassion and opportunity. And despite Donald J. Trump using every tool at his disposal to widen the racial, cultural and political divisions in this country, you know me, and you know that I choose every day to keep fighting for fairness and justice. I will keep raising my voice on the side of all Marylanders – and especially those in our state, across the country and around the world who have been left vulnerable, victimized and abused."

My reply was not too kind.

Don't fret - he won't read it.

Adolph Oliver Bush

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Dec 13, 2015
    I have to say, the policies supported by our dear senator have left me vulnerable. Pretty sure, though, that he is more worried about the people "around the world" than he is worried about the lives of Marylanders.

Half-cocked

Senior Meatbag
    Mar 14, 2006
    Someone told me he was the son of communists who fell out of favor with Stalin, and fled the Soviet Union. Wouldn't surprise me if it was true.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom