• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    One day some assh*l3 is going to propose all gun purchasers have to have DNA on file.

You mean you don't have to now?

No wonder Scott's looked at me funny when I asked to use their bathroom carrying a nudie magazine and left a papercup with an er, sample, on the counter.

Last edited:

TopShelf

@TopShelfJS
    Feb 26, 2012
    It's for the donuts... If we can save just one, don't we owe it to ourselves to try?

chris-christie-eating.jpg

somebody must have told him the 50 cal is what is responsible for the hole in the middle of the donut! Guns kill donuts! We need to enact common sense measures to protect the donuts :)

Brooklyn

I stand with John Locke.
    Jan 20, 2013
    Plan D? Not worth the hassle.
    Now it's time for the RNC to put up or shut up, he seems on the verge of flipping to Democrat, which be basically has to do for any national office, the RNC should drop support, or risk funding a liberal democrat next election. He probably will do that instead of following the footsteps of his buddy Bloomberg, he doesn't have the loot to fund his own reign without a party to support it. Christie hasn't really done much that couldn't be inferred from his prior record, like Obama, look at what they have done to tell what they will do instead of what they say they will do.

Yes pressure the RNC. CC is damaging the Republican brand. Make it clear that you will not allow party money to be wasted ...and would rather no longer contribute to the RNC but will back independent PACs instead...

dwhaley

Oct 20, 2008
    But he's a R conservative who will get the party back on track. I remember most here wanting him to run as VP or even P at one point so let's not dog him now support your guy.

Has ther been a single confirmed shooting let alone crime in the US where the Barret was used? Likely no.

Killdozer guy, methinks. I could be wrong.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2

alucard0822

For great Justice
    Oct 29, 2007
    PA
    Yes pressure the RNC. CC is damaging the Republican brand. Make it clear that you will not allow party money to be wasted ...and would rather no longer contribute to the RNC but will back independent PACs instead...

For all the threads about the NRA and RNC making bonehead moves, there are few if any that will actually contact them about it, or participate in the workings. Both are VERY receptive to members, and I have contacted both several times. Funny thing is as much as the NRA works for members to vote for reps, only about 5% of their own members vote for the board members, just about anyone who has been a member for 5 years can vote. The RNC isn't much different, a small number of people steer the party, and absent much input by supporters they just kinda steer it on their own. If they receive a few phonecalls about something, they are polite, tell you they will look into it or consider your opinion, and sometimes act like they are surprised someone actually is participating. Adding a call to organizations we are aligned with to either oppose or support their position in addition to contacting reps is easy, and IMO can be helpful.

NeverSurrender

Audentis Fortuna Iuvat
    Apr 3, 2013
    Carroll County, MD
    For all the threads about the NRA and RNC making bonehead moves, there are few if any that will actually contact them about it, or participate in the workings. Both are VERY receptive to members, and I have contacted both several times. Funny thing is as much as the NRA works for members to vote for reps, only about 5% of their own members vote for the board members, just about anyone who has been a member for 5 years can vote. The RNC isn't much different, a small number of people steer the party, and absent much input by supporters they just kinda steer it on their own. If they receive a few phonecalls about something, they are polite, tell you they will look into it or consider your opinion, and sometimes act like they are surprised someone actually is participating. Adding a call to organizations we are aligned with to either oppose or support their position in addition to contacting reps is easy, and IMO can be helpful.

I have been a life member of the NRA for 25 years and I can understand why most members don't vote for board members. I fervently support the NRAs mission. But you get a list of random names to vote for with almost no information about who the candidates are or why one would be better than the other. I am sure not going to cast a vote at random. What info do you have that you base your vote on?

Oct 21, 2008
    St Mary's
    I hate RINOs more than libs because I think they do the most harm. My top two are McCain & Christie.:tdown::tdown::tdown::mad54:

Hmm.. That's a tough one. Both equally useless. I think the RINOs are a bit more dangerous...Libs clearly are nuts and easy to figure out. RINOs get away with things many republicans would hold the line on with libs.

alucard0822

For great Justice
    Oct 29, 2007
    PA
    I have been a life member of the NRA for 25 years and I can understand why most members don't vote for board members. I fervently support the NRAs mission. But you get a list of random names to vote for with almost no information about who the candidates are or why one would be better than the other. I am sure not going to cast a vote at random. What info do you have that you base your vote on?

The current board and some basic bios are on the NRA's site, most of the elections have the current members and a couple prospects, most have a "google trail" where you can find what they have done, and get an idea of what corner of the gun world they will probably support. Even then you don't need to vote for everyone, you can just vote for a candidate or two that you most support.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bara4033

Latest threads

Top Bottom