Chicago based instructor Classes at Guntry, Anyone Know anything?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 4g64loser

Bad influence
    Jan 18, 2007
    maryland
    4g64loser, I viewed some of his youtube videos. Interesting presentation in some.

He is a colorful character, but it appears his messages are clear on safety and also how fast it can go from 0 to deadly.
    I suspect the benefit of a doubt does apply in that his garb is definitely to stand out and be spotted.
    I'm fine with someone who is a character. It's his party and he can run it how he wants. I'll take your research into his videos as another reason to believe that he's an ok guy with a lot of flair.

Doctor_M

Certified Mad Scientist
    MDS Supporter
    One of my fellow hunter safety instructors has a morale patch on his vest that says "Bad decisions make good stories". I've always thought that was an inappropriate thing for someone teaching firearms safety. I don't mind having a sense of humor, but that one crosses into mix messaging for me.

chilipeppermaniac

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    One of my fellow hunter safety instructors has a morale patch on his vest that says "Bad decisions make good stories". I've always thought that was an inappropriate thing for someone teaching firearms safety. I don't mind having a sense of humor, but that one crosses into mix messaging for me.

Doctor_M, maybe he meant that Bad Decisions make Good stories that can be used to help keep others from making the same potentially irreeversible and/or deadly decisions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom