Cheryl D. Glenn Email with children's handprints.....

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • USAFRavenR6

Apr 7, 2012
    Mur-land
    Has anyone else received the email from Cheryl D. Glenn pertaining her support and co sponsoring of HB107, the limiting of mags to only contain 10 rounds? The background image to which was used was multicolored children's hand prints. I guess no matter hold long elapses between sandy hook the left will continue to capitalize on this tragedy. I have already called and complained.

razorV23

TK421
    Dec 18, 2008
    Annapolis
    I got it too, makes made mad how she says that she supports the the 2A but goes on to say that she is a co-sponser of bills that infringe on the 2A.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    I got it too, makes made mad how she says that she supports the the 2A but goes on to say that she is a co-sponser of bills that infringe on the 2A.

She meant to say that she supports the 2A Rights of hunters.

Feb 11, 2012
    Eden, MD
    This was my reply to her response and yes, hers had the hand prints.

Any restrictions to a law abiding citizens are just that restrictions. How is restricting my ability to have have ten rounds going to stop crime, it isn’t. If you follow the news at all you should know that many times when a home invasion occurs there is more than one person, most of the time there are three to four. Your proposal will protect the criminal, because the criminal is already breaking the law and you are possibly causing further injury or death to the law abiding citizen by impeding their chance to defend themselves from attackers. Can you live with these consequences Ms. Glenn? Lets all remember Timothy McVeigh, April 19, 1995 when he blew a the Alfred P. Murrah Federal building in Oklahoma City, the attack killed 168 people and injured over 800, no guns, no ammunition involved. So explain to me how taking away my God given rights to protect myself will do a any good. There are already laws on the books, strict laws and they are not being enforced.

USAFRavenR6

Apr 7, 2012
    Mur-land
    The aid said that the email was not endorsed by Cheryl D. Glenn and that it was placed on a template which a staffer has used for 8 years now. I asked if there was any quality control used when sending these emails and the staffer indicated that the return call was the QC....... He also indicated to me that Cheryl Glenn did not support the hand prints being placed on the email and they in fact were adult hand prints. I made the comment that if she did not support the hand prints being used then she should have not allowed the email to be sent with her name attached to it and if they were adult hand prints as indicated I don't see what the problem is, since she is not capitalizing on a tragedy still to pass her anti gun agenda. No response was given other than a have a nice day.

Wood5443

Sep 23, 2012
    Lexington Park
    I got the same thing. As soon as I saw the hand prints, it was pretty obvious what her position was... :blah:

On another note, I just fired another volley of e-mails to the committee opposing SB281 and all other "gun control schemes". Will they actually listen to the people is another questions though...

cap6888

Ultimate Member
    Oct 2, 2011
    Howard County
    I got the same one. Also a BS reply from Frank Turner. I fired one back at him, not that it will do any good. I did mention the fact that I changed my party affiliation just so I can vote against him. Got a nice quick reply from Malone. At least he is a supporter.

HKB

Ultimate Member
    Apr 14, 2007
    Finksburg, MD
    Maybe you should send some pics like this:
    S_teach_your_kids.jpg

Gun_Christmas.jpg

smores

Creepy-Ass Cracker
    Feb 27, 2007
    Falls Church
    Well, she received several e-mails from me today, I'm sure they'll be ignored or deleted.

It's the same thing when Obama says "I'm not taking anyone's guns! Just the most popular and useful ones, to make us all safer..."

I wonder what it is that causes the brains of politicians to get so contrived...

Moon

M-O-O-N, that spells...
    Jan 4, 2013
    In Orbit
    Has anyone else received the email from Cheryl D. Glenn pertaining her support and co sponsoring of HB107, the limiting of mags to only contain 10 rounds? The background image to which was used was multicolored children's hand prints. I guess no matter hold long elapses between sandy hook the left will continue to capitalize on this tragedy. I have already called and complained.

The auto-reply I got from her on 2/18/13 at 5:52pm has the handprint wallpaper.

JohnnyBmore

This is not a"FREE STATE"
    Feb 3, 2011
    I got the same Email , but no Prints ...

My Reply
    I do not feel that you will be representing law abiding citizens by supporting any new gun control legislation . We have proven in MD that we do not have the proper level of support in place to enforce current laws, I ask that you address these issue before considering any new legislation. I am also not supportive of any strategy that punishes law abiding citizens in order to some how prevent criminals from committing CRIME. These Bills will have no effect on Violence, and may in fact end up endangering the lives of law abiding citizens. I ask you to PLEASE look at the facts around gun control, and to PLEASE use common sense before drawing conclusion about our current laws. It does not take a genius to realize that Gun control laws have very little to NO effect on Criminals .

I have a few questions that need answers .

If new laws are passed in Maryland concerning magazine capacity, or legality of certain types of firearms , then law enforcement and military in this state will also be subject to these laws, especially while on duty, right ?? If not, I believe that to be an extreme abuse of power and an attack on our rights as free citizens of the United States of America .

What is being done about keeping violent offenders in Jail ?? It is too common of a theme these days that Violent criminals are released on our streets too early, with too many "loop holes " in our system that favor the criminal .. THIS NEEDS TO END!

Why Can I not legally carry My fire arm in Maryland to protect My Family and Friends? I can currently obtain a Carry permit in MD if I show substantial reasoning, some of these reasons include making substantial monetary deposits.. But Not My Family ??? It upsets me to no end, that here in Maryland, we hold more importance to the cash in our Pockets then the Human beings in our lives . THIS IS WRONG!! and needs to be changed ..

I will finish this letter by saying I will not be supporting any Maryland legislators who do not support our rights, and will not fight for our safety ..

Vote against any and all new Gun legislation till the current laws can be addressed and properly enforced . Support any and all legislation to help Maryland become a Shall Issue state .

Thank you for your time

45-70

Jan 23, 2013
    North Central MD
    She is also a co-sponsor of House Bill 490 which makes it "a misdemeanor to possess or use specified firearm ammunition during and in relation to the commission of a crime."

In other words it's a crime to use some calibers when commiting a crime.

:lol2:

lasher9999

May 31, 2010
    Jacksonville, md

I got the email and responded that I would be supporting anyone who runs against her in the future with both votes and donations.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    illlocs33

Latest threads

Top Bottom