• ...and so much more!
  • angler

Mar 30, 2010
    Here you go, never need to bump the thread again:

Reloadable (brass, boxer) only:
    45%20ACP_reloadable.png

All ammo:
    45%20ACP.png

HOLY CRAP - That Speer Lawman is cheap.....same price for +P - slightly over $0.29/round.

I bought a 1000 rounds of Herter and I am about 1/2 way through it. My XD eats it just fine.

Merlin

Ultimate Member
    Dec 31, 2009
    Carroll County, Maryland
    HOLY CRAP - That Speer Lawman is cheap.....same price for +P - slightly over $0.29/round.

I bought a 1000 rounds of Herter and I am about 1/2 way through it. My XD eats it just fine.

It's always the shipping and the waiting that puts the price back up where the over all deal often is not the best.

ericoak

don't drop Aboma on me
    Feb 20, 2010
    Howard County
    Ammo is so much cheaper that I am willing to endure the worst customer service around. Finding the guy with the key at the Columbia and Ellicott City Walmarts is a bitch.

Mega

Wolverine
    Feb 18, 2009
    Lewes, DE
    Not a bad price. It's been some time but I think you may be able to buy .45 at Walmart at that price only in brass.

Never had a failure like that with any of my Blazer ammo (thank goodness), and I shoot a LOT of Blazer.

Can you buy a 1000 round case of .45 at WalMart?

JeepDriver

Self confessed gun snob
    Aug 28, 2006
    White Marsh
    True not a bad price but what about all the ppl saying that the aluminum cases are splitting ? any worries?

Here is a pic from Glocktalk
    blazer.jpg

reference..
    http://www.glocktalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1206161

Back when I could get 9mm for $99 a case delivered I was shooting 10's of thousands of rounds of it a year. Mostly through a Glock 17 and Sig 226. I never had any issues with the 9mm.

I personally would have no issues shooting the 45 through my guns.

Mega

Wolverine
    Feb 18, 2009
    Lewes, DE
    Back when I could get 9mm for $99 a case delivered I was shooting 10's of thousands of rounds of it a year. Mostly through a Glock 17 and Sig 226. I never had any issues with the 9mm.

I personally would have no issues shooting the 45 through my guns.

That is pretty much where I am Jeep.
    Thanks.

FFMike

Ultimate Member
    Feb 4, 2010
    Howard County
    AS far as local prices I thin Walmart is best, even though it all just went up a buck....

As for steel stuff, never shot Tulammo, but have run over 1000 rounds of Wolf thru my G19 and over 1000 rounds thru my G23.... I never had a fail to feed or fire. Never saw any evidence as far as issues lacquer build up, but it is a little dirty. Now I do detail strip and clean after every shooting session.

If I could find Wolf a little cheaper then the Federal at Walmart I'd still be shooting it today.

Merlin

Ultimate Member
    Dec 31, 2009
    Carroll County, Maryland
    Never had a failure like that with any of my Blazer ammo (thank goodness), and I shoot a LOT of Blazer.

Can you buy a 1000 round case of .45 at WalMart?

I don't think so. I have never seen 1000 count case at wal-mart. I have seen 100 and 250 count boxes. But never 1000 count. Maybe it could be ordered?

Merlin

Ultimate Member
    Dec 31, 2009
    Carroll County, Maryland
    I buy a walmart quite a bit and have never run into a purchase limit.

I'm not sure what they are doing at this time. Last year they would only let you buy 2 boxes of whatever. Sometimes I would run into a sales person who could not care less. Other times most of the sales people thought they were to ammo police and would never sell you more then 2 boxes.

FFMike

Ultimate Member
    Feb 4, 2010
    Howard County
    I don't think so. I have never seen 1000 count case at wal-mart. I have seen 100 and 250 count boxes. But never 1000 count. Maybe it could be ordered?

Unless free shipping is included (I have not seen much of that) Walmart is as cheap. No you can not buy it by the case but a second trip can easily net you 500 rounds!

XRider

Aug 9, 2010
    Surfside Beach SC
    I bought a 250 count at wal-mart on 43 Sat and they had a limit of 3 boxes. Though the only .45 they had were the 250 count boxes of Remington and a few 100 count boxes of winchester white box.

INMY01TA

Ultimate Member
    Dec 29, 2008
    Walmart on Quarterfield Rd in Hanover had 23 WWB value packs yesterday. Never seen that much 45 there at once.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    dracula

Latest threads

Top Bottom