• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • julyccc

Sep 4, 2008
    Howard County, MD
    I am hoping to pick up some reloading supply and hopefully it will not be as crazy as last time. I am looking for bullets and powder

May be some Ammo if prices are decent. P-mags perhaps.

:D After that probably end up going to Hooters. it is like a ritual now. that Hooters has really hot girls. :innocent0

I am going on Sat around noon.

Chris L

Bite me
    Oct 31, 2007
    Catonsville
    I will be attending and looking to pick up the exact same things. Will probably end up at Hooters as well. I will most likely go on Friday and Saturday, though.

amish

Ultimate Member
    Aug 4, 2008
    Fredneck
    I would love to go, however I already have 3 places I should be that weekend... and unfortuneatly, they are about 3,000 miles apart.

JKrew

Jul 2, 2008
    I'll probably go there, but I probably won't buy much since it's just days before my 21st birthday and I'm saving up for a handgun. It will be a great chance to check out a bunch of handguns though!

lee2

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Oct 8, 2007
    someone told me Hooters sells food too.

Attachments

• hootersgirl.jpg
      hootersgirl.jpg
      15.1 KB · Views: 1,115

Falkus

Dating Scarlett Johansson
    Feb 26, 2007
    Undisclosed location
    I am debating to go to this show or should I go to the one in PA where they have this big hunting show that is happening there ..

I just want to find a good deal on the Remingtion 700 with wood frame. Threre is one at the pawn shop that is having it for 499 at this moment. but I was hoping to get it for 350 but not deal :)

and I might want to pick up some Glock Mags there, The last time I was there, there was a guy selling it for 15 bucks each...

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    I always go, my father likes to come down from PA for it. Usually a decent selection of well priced M1 carbines and other WWII era guns which are his passion.

I wouldnt mind an extra Carbine or a shooter garand myself.

Overall will just go for ammo and just a few extra mags, since just a few more extra mags never hurts!

B

bluecollarkid

I am debating to go to this show or should I go to the one in PA where they have this big hunting show that is happening there ..

I just want to find a good deal on the Remingtion 700 with wood frame. Threre is one at the pawn shop that is having it for 499 at this moment. but I was hoping to get it for 350 but not deal :)

and I might want to pick up some Glock Mags there, The last time I was there, there was a guy selling it for 15 bucks each...

If you mean the Eastern Outdoor Show in Harrisburg, PA, I wouldn't waste my time. Been going with my dad since I was a teen and every year its become evermore domesticated. Last year they had 1 milsurp vendor and one firearms dealer (whose prices were sky high). They did have quite a bit for fishermen, some black powder (not much), and boats and vehicles; but no reloading that I could see and very little in the way of modern firearms. It was a waste of time.

Falkus

Dating Scarlett Johansson
    Feb 26, 2007
    Undisclosed location
    Thanks man for letting me know about it, I thought i would get some firearms and archery stuff there but since you said its "waste of time"

I will go to Dulles Again :) I love it there and spend all day drooling all over the guns that arent mine ..but they can have my fingerprints :)

wreckdiver

Ultimate Member
    Nov 13, 2008
    Has anyone ever seen any Tactical Inc. aluminum 10/22 mags, there?

Yeah, usually one or two vendors selling them. Overall, not a bad show as long as you aren't going there to buy any evil black rifles or handguns. I tried to buy a GSG-5 from Dark Sun? and several other vendors and they all told me to go pound sand since I live behind enemy lines in MD. I tried to explain that a GSG-5 is NOT an assault weapon, but our money is no good in VA. There was stacks of cases of 5.56 Prvi for $350 a case.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    tyreseveronica

Latest threads

Top Bottom